**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Big Natalia episode coming up. ;)

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Lucifer from Supernatural? Let me guess, he's the bad guy in this episode? lol.

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Oh damn, I missed that! :lol: He was also "Jacob" on Lost. *tear* :(

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

He's on "Being Human" now on Syfy.

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I think he was also on 'Hurricane Anthony' during season 2 of Miami. The guy sure gets around. :lol:

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I wish I had a smilie that danced around in circles like a lunatic to express my feelings on this press release. :D Thank you so much, Shane.

Escaped prisoner. Hmm. I'm guessing he's one who managed to escape with Meemo & the others..?

7. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Doing a dance with you!

8. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy Nat's getting extra screen time this year, but seriously - she was JUST "kidnapped" earlier this season (or at least taken hostage for a time and drugged). And of course there was the whole abduction of Calleigh in Season 6... I was just hoping TPTB could come up w/something a bit more original...:rolleyes:

Granted, this may be interesting in that the criminal is trying to prove his or her innocence, but still - "the team scrambles to save one of their own" - been there, done that, got the T-Shirt.

I am surprised there hasn't been more character-driven episodes this year, so I guess this kind of makes up for that. IDK - maybe I'm just one of those fans that's grown too cynical. Sorry, but the character development on Miami has really not been impressing me the last four or five years, and I don't know if this ep. is going to do much better for Nat or the rest of the team.

So, what WOULD make me happy? How about swapping writers from NCIS - they just wrote a totally KICK-ASS episode that aired this week. It focused on the team as a whole and how they're (STILL) dealing with the death of one of their colleagues (who died about 5 years ago - kind of like SPEED on Miami). I can't do justice to describe this episode - you just have to see it. Anyway, I was watching it and thinking THIS is what Miami needs (and not just b/c the ep. featured a SHRINK interviewing all the team members, which Miami certainly could use...:rolleyes:)

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Any thoughts? Sorry if it's a bit OT...just came to me when I was reading the spoilers...

9. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

So happy for Nat getting More screentime although the story has been used before.

10. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I didn't like that episode of NCIS. :lol: Haha, but that's off topic. And I don't know if I would like an episode that deals with the previous death of anyone. Speed, Jesse, Marisol. Meh. Those types of episodes for some reason seem to be the ones the fans complain the most about. And if the Miami CSIs had a shrink, they'd all just refuse to talk to him/her. :lol: Maybe that could be the point of an episode like that, someone finally opens up about it or something. And if I had to choose, I would pick Jesse. Natalia, Ryan and Walter weren't around when Speed was around, and neither were hardly any of the lab techs. So to me, involving Speed in an episode like that would just be another episode to focus on Horatio/Cal/Eric. I think an episode that talks about Jesse's death would be nice, since all of the current characters knew him. Plus, I know I'm biased, but Ryan was pretty good friends with Jesse and I'd love to see more of how he felt about Jesse's death. Same goes for Natalia and Walter.

I dunno, I don't mind that they've done the whole kidnapping thing with Calleigh before (and hey, even Ryan), but yea I do think it's just a bit annoying that Natalia is being kidnapped again in the same season... well technically she wasn't "kidnapped" but she was drugged and brought to some place where she had no idea where she was or what was going on. I hope they make it interesting with the fact that the person wants to prove their innocence. Not in the way that they did when Calleigh was kidnapped either when they just wanted her to cover it up. I hope they actually are innocent. And the fact that it's something for Natalia is good too.

Also, when is that new lab tech (Molly) supposed to start? It seems like she should be starting sometime soon. :confused:

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

9.20 - Untitled

~ Jared Maddox finds his girlfriend cheating on him... with a girl. After surprising her in one of the Dade University dorm rooms, Jared tells Corinne (his girlfriend) that he forgives her, and that he wants to make things work. She doesn't - she loves Monica (the other girl).

~ Corinne is found dead in the same bathtub that she was making love to Monica in. The CSIs find GHB in Jared's room, and automatically consider him a suspect. Calleigh and Natalia go on a big chase to confront him, but he's totally wasted and has no idea what is going on.

~ The CSIs are curious as to how Jared knew Corinne would be at Monica's dorm. He explains that he got an anonymous call to check out Monica's place. He hands over his phone to Calleigh so she can confirm his story.

~ Ryan visits Tom Loman in the morgue and the two of them discuss Corinne's cause of death. She was drowned first, and then the killer extracted her blood.

~ The anonymous call placed to Jared traces back to Vanessa Green. Calleigh and Eric search her dorm room and find lots of journals and photos that indicate Vanessa was obsessed with Monica. (Lots of stalker/obsessive behavior in this episode, lol.)

That's all I know for now. :) Horatio, Tripp, and Walter are all mentioned.

12. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Whoa. Some serious drama going on in this epi then. As outrageous as it sounds, I'm actually intrigued by it.

13. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

Hey Vegaslights - I was reading Mayra's Twitter page tonight and she posted that the name of 9.20 is "Red Blood". Thought I would pass it on.

14. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Seems like a lot of Calleigh in these episodes. Great. I really hope that this situation with Eric will be explained and fixed.
    I'm also not thrilled with Natalia being abducted again, there is so many fresh stories around, but no, they have to pick the one that Cal had and Nat sort of too.

15. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Calleigh and Natalia in a big chase? Ok, they are definitely reading this forum!!! :)
    The episode seems promising, I hope they'll be good with screen time but, from what we are reading, it looks like everyone is having their time in the storyline. * finger-crossed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.