**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Nat, Ryan and Frank have been on for quite awhile, but not as long as H, E & C, and their characters have never been written from the onset to be the lead role,

I disagree. To give H, Calleigh and Eric all the time and plots, simply cause they were there the longest sounds like a bad idea, ratings-wise. TPTB can only come up with so many storylines (eg. being shot, kidnapped, chasing suspects)

If H was always the hero, and Calleigh was always the female hero or damsel-in-distress or Eric was always the second male, or shot, or chaser, then the show would repeat itself into a grave.

To me, Ryan and Natalia were completely ignored all season 6 and most of season 7 plot-wise. Neither had a centric-episode till 7x20 for Ryan. Through that time was E/C heaven for their fans, constant lil moments and action for EC and H.

Season 8 was all about mixing the three newbies in, which was well-done. Now season 9 has given Ryan and Nat a well deserved time to shine and I must say they are!

That's just my two-cents on the subject.

I completely agree. It gets dull seeing the same old characters do the same things over and over. Its important to bring in the other characters and get different reactions, plots from it.
It is good Natalia is getting the chance to shine. Although im hoping her plot lines dont become too repetitive either.
But altogether it does seem that tptb are making more of an effort with team interaction and screentime this season.

9.15 'Blood Lust' press release

A WOMAN NARROWLY ESCAPES DEATH AT THE HANDS OF A SERIAL KILLER, AND HORATIO WILL DO ANYTHING TO TRACK DOWN THE PSYCHOPATH, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, MARCH 6
"Blood Lust" - When a woman narrowly escapes death at the hands of a serial killer, Horatio will do anything to track down the psychopath, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, March 6 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST:
Dr. Tom Loman................ Christian Clemenson
Molly Sloan............................... Leven Rambin

GUEST CAST:
Bridgette Walsh..................... Melanie Hawkins
Michelle Baldwin............................. Alicia Witt
Dennis Baldwin............................. Jeff Branson
Art Gelway........................... Rodney Rowland
Tricia Quimby............................. Alicia Lagano
Allison Caldwell............ Christine Scott Bennett
Wendy Gibson......................... Candice Patton
Hugh Parker........................... Marcus Giamatti
Kayla Hammond................. Becky O'Donohue
Neighbor......................................... Jesus Ruiz
Swat Commander.......................... Boo Arnold

WRITTEN BY: Krystal Houghton Ziv
DIRECTED BY: Gina Lamar

Krystal is writing YAAAAAAAY She's a very good writer and I hope for st least a scene with Eric and Calleigh, because that's what she's good for:)

Krystal Houghton? I've come to expect two things from her: a scene where Ryan is OOC and a scene where he seems like an idiot. I really can't wait for this episode now :shifty:

Not sure whether to pass this one or not. I'm getting a little tired of Horatio's dark side, and him 'doing anything to track down the psychopath' doesn't bode well with me (Not to mention the 'women narrowly survives' makes me predict we'll get a H saving the precious widdle woman who can't look after herself again :rolleyes:) On the other hand this was the one with Natalia getting tied up right? Might check it out for that :)

Kystal has definitely disappointed me more than once.I hope she does better this episode. Maybe we'll be surprised.

No I think thats Laura Prepon. I can't say I'm too happy about the "Horatio stops at nothing" junk, much as I love him he comes off as too self righteous when he comes to the aid of women lately.

I think the last episode Krystal wrote, Ryan was pretty in character, so here's hoping she continues to improve in that area. :)

Alicia Witt
Is that the redhead from That 70 Show?

I knew I have seen her on more that one occasion...So she played in 3 things that I'm watching(or used to watch): Twin Peaks, Law&Order Criminal Intent and more recently in The Mentalist.
Good :)
Isn't it the episode that Calleigh is supposed to miss? She was back to shoot Adam's episode, which is 16th and said she will miss only one...

Alicia Witt was also in Two Weeks Notice with Sandra bullock and Hugh Grant. She played a skank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back