Season Greetings 2007

Merry Christmas! And a Happy New Year of course, in case I won't get online before the first of Jan.

Oh, and elfyourself. So funny, one of my colleagues sent one to me. It had her husband and two kids too, very funny.

What will you be doing these holidays? I'll be going to the movie 'Enchanted' today. Seems like a good movie, according to the reviews here. Then my grandparents will come over to eat with us and then I'll get my prezzie! It's much better than last year's ones. Ssshhh, don't tell anyone but it's a watch! And I've got to work tomorrow. Fun, because everyone brings food.

I'll celebrate New Year's with my parents and friends of theirs. The friends are really awesome, they have like the same music taste as I do. Afterwards, I'll go out with friends. And then I'll have to work the next day, yay!

Merry Christmas to everyone . I hope you will have a great year , and every one of your wishes will be fullfiled .

ericloca said:
and every one of your wishes will be fulfilled .
I don't know about that. The writers strike is still going on and I haven't won the Powerball lottery. Oh well, there's always next year.

It's still Christmas in California, so Merry Christmas everyone! :) I hope you had a great day with your family and/or friends.

All over again for another year :lol:!

But to all those in the who celebrate it in Canadam Australia, New Zealand etc and of course to all my fellow Brits Happy Boxing Day

Happy St Stephens Day to our Irish neighbours :D

Back