Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Here are a few episode stills from 9x07 Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda.

thanks for posting those pics are great..does this mean that Natalie is going to kill herself ??
it's a creative end and this means that they won't drag out her storyline for longer than they should but i became really attached to Natalie ... :(

There are 3 pictures up at CBSPRESS for episode "19 Down" I cant get them sorry.Just wanted to let you know...

There are 3 pictures up at CBSPRESS for episode "19 Down" I cant get them sorry.Just wanted to let you know...

I seen the pics you are referring to but I could not access them either but as usual they are pics of Grissom (along with Fishburn). Hopefully someone will be able to get them and post them here.

Since this is Nick and Greg's case (supposedly) I would love to see promo shots of them. Or is that too much to ask?

I seen the pics you are referring to but I could not access them either but as usual they are pics of Grissom (along with Fishburn). Hopefully someone will be able to get them and post them here.

Since this is Nick and Greg's case (supposedly) I would love to see promo shots of them. Or is that too much to ask?

Yeah I saw them on there too.

And Wojo, that would be too much to ask for at this point. Once Grissom is gone, then perhaps they will remember the other cast members.

Yeah I saw them on there too.

And Wojo, that would be too much to ask for at this point. Once Grissom is gone, then perhaps they will remember the other cast members.

TPTB remembering there are other cast members? :eek: They would die from utter shock. After all, it is hard to write for other people when you suffer a severe case of tunnel vision.:guffaw:

It's been so long since CSI brought out season promo pics. Maybe that's why? Who knows?

Do we think that the picture of Marg when she was listed in as one of the 17 most underrated characters on television was a promo pic?

I found one photo of Grissom and Laurence Fishburne from this site in his 'debut' "19 Down":thumbsup:Billy's next to last appearance:(

19-DOWN

Not the best picture of LF, but it's better than nothing. It's good to see pictures of him though. I think (hope ;)) he will bring something to the show. I mean, the man's a pretty good actor so hopefully he won't let us loyal fans down.

Arrrrrrrrrgh! Why only promo pics of Grissom and Riley this season??! :scream:

And they would have been better off not putting out a promo pic for tonight's show giving away the ending with the little hanging doll. It would have had a much better impact if we hadn't known it was coming.

Back