Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also excited about the Stokes episode, but it seems Nick has pulled his gun in nearly every episode this season. Couldn't they think of something new?

I think that's why though. I think it's been leading up to this, so maybe they will point out how often he's done it lately and that he's been reckless and was thus reckless with this suspect.

Then it may all turn out to be that he's pulling his gun more because of what happened to Warrick. Again...reckless? Or fear?

I am also excited about the Stokes episode, but it seems Nick has pulled his gun in nearly every episode this season. Couldn't they think of something new?

I think that's why though. I think it's been leading up to this, so maybe they will point out how often he's done it lately and that he's been reckless and was thus reckless with this suspect.

Then it may all turn out to be that he's pulling his gun more because of what happened to Warrick. Again...reckless? Or fear?

Good point Smokey....I also believe they will bring up his past and question if he should even carry a gun due to his history of PTSD or whatever they want to call it...I think it would make for a good episode,Nickangst,Catherine support...I personally would like this issue addressed,he does seem to be pulling out his gun more,maybe he is scared. Poor Nicky.

Good point Smokey....I also believe they will bring up his past and question if he should even carry a gun due to his history of PTSD or whatever they want to call it...I think it would make for a good episode,Nickangst,Catherine support...I personally would like this issue addressed,he does seem to be pulling out his gun more,maybe he is scared. Poor Nicky.

I think that is what is going to happen.

Thanks for the spoilers...they are great...I was excited to see the STOKES spoiler so I plugged it in and a couple of sites actually have it as 9x24,season finale after the two parter. But in the same breath they have Mascara as Lucha Libres(translation anybody???)...so it is like everybody is pointing out a little bit of baiting by the network probably to reel us all in...and you know what...for me it works. I love getting excited about he show...even if it turns out to be false,it sends the imagination running wild and that's okay with me.

Lucha Libre = free fight

Just realized I translated this way too literally. It translates directly to wrestling, though lucha by itself means fight and libre by itself means free. :vulcan: *smacks head stupidly*

Is the 200th ep the one Grissom was supposed to return in?
The writers seemed to be implying that at first, but their more recent comments have been any special guest appearances by him won't occur until at least next season. It seems like a sensible decision. It would've devalued his exit if he ended up making another appearance only eight episodes later.

The writers seemed to be implying that at first, but their more recent comments have been any special guest appearances by him won't occur until at least next season. It seems like a sensible decision. It would've devalued his exit if he ended up making another appearance only eight episodes later.

They also implied he would be there on set (since the director is his friend) so behind the camera not in front of it. I agree I think it's too soon for a return visit.

When you put it that way it makes sense. His gun toting ways may be seen as either reckless or self destructive. Because he nearly got himself killed at a few times.

They also implied he would be there on set (since the director is his friend) so behind the camera not in front of it. I agree I think it's too soon for a return visit.

When you put it that way it makes sense. His gun toting ways may be seen as either reckless or self destructive. Because he nearly got himself killed at a few times.

I agree,Grissom told him he was lucky not to be in that trash can too with the other two dead bodies..."Understood", was his only response...I too think Nick is struggling...and so is Greg but we haven't seen much of this because our focus was on Grissom leaving...but it would be a very interesting to see if the writers can pull this off...to show what these boys are going through...and I do believe it is both of them....whether Nick's episode is first or the two parter is first...one will understand why the other does what he did...That's what I think at least.

I agree,Grissom told him he was lucky not to be in that trash can too with the other two dead bodies..."Understood", was his only response...I too think Nick is struggling...and so is Greg but we haven't seen much of this because our focus was on Grissom leaving...but it would be a very interesting to see if the writers can pull this off...to show what these boys are going through...and I do believe it is both of them....whether Nick's episode is first or the two parter is first...one will understand why the other does what he did...That's what I think at least.
Greg was rather meotional about everything. Poor guy. I wonder if we'll ever get into his real feeling about it, but more likely than not it's just there as an element of sorrow.

Hey everyone, I too am rather conserned about Greg (and Erics signing of seasons, sorry cant think of the right word!)

What I'm thinking that it might be about his book- and as it has got to the publishers etc, maybe an old mob does not like what he read.

Maybe the hostages and the person behind it is an old mobster etc.

Practically and logically for CSI to kill off another character so soon after Warrick, then I think it would be foolilsh to do so now.

Regardless of how many new ppl would have replaced them on screen the fan based and our love would still be with the older characters. In one season William and Gary left, as well as Jorja (although she left last season her reprisal of her role this season), for CSI to continue I can not see how credible it would be to have another CSI killed off.

Nor can I see how Greg being an informer. Not only would that be out of character, it would be so well...odd- and then to go back and explain his behaviour... somehow i dont see that happening.

I think that maybe Greg looses it, looses judgment or something like that and he missreads a situation.

Brass did it, Grissom did it, and so has Nick (guns pointed at him etc)

I think that more importantly that yet another mole or good guy gone bad would be hold news, and bad entertainment. Like I said earlier, we would have to see Greg's decline and be aware of his behaviour changes.

I'm trying not to worry just yet. Besides doing something that may end his career does not have to mean something bad. Like you said it could be his book, or winning the lottery. The spoiler in no way indicates that his life is in danger.

Well the promo for next week did not look too interesting to me. And all we saw were Ray, Catherine, Brass and Doc Robbins in it.

Well the promo for next week did not look too interesting to me. And all we saw were Ray, Catherine, Brass and Doc Robbins in it.

That's what I thought too. But the write up for the episode said "Nick and Ray" work the case, so I'm hoping it's better than it looks. :)

That doesn't mean much, I've learned to disregard promos as they've been very deceiving in the past (think Daddy's Little Girl)

Plus we are going to see a lot of Ray because the writers are going to be promoting the character heavily at first.

Knowing there's a Nick-eppy coming up comforts me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back