Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KayC

KayC Civilian

Not sure if this question has been asked all ready, and if it has been, I'm sorry for repeating it but; Does anyone know if Detective Curtis is being killed off? :(

I heard her character is coming back for one episode but will be killed in it.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

That was just rumors and at this point, still is rumors. There was a description of an episode that mentioned "Sargeant Curtis", it never said "Sargeant Sofia Curtis". I think this was along with the other episode descriptions that never came about.

However, we'll know, for sure, by the end of the season.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

If that were true, I think it could be Sofia's mother who was killed. Maybe that would give Sofia a reason to return to the show.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I wouldn't want to see Sofia again just so she can be killed off. I hope its a false rumor. Besides LL has a new series next fall (NCIS spinoff).

5. CSI Lover

CSI Lover Victim

6. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

Re: New CSI Preview - The Descent of Man

See? Now THIS actually looks good. But after Thursday's 200th episode fiasco, that wouldn't be hard. :rolleyes:

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm still skeptical. I'm not trusting of the writers at this moment for many, many, many reasons.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

My enthusiasm has dwindled a bit. No Greg in the promo but I am used to that by now.

Looks like Nick and Riley are on the case (knowing TPTB Ray will probably take over though) and Catherine has a case that needs quarantined. A cop keels over in the lab, because of Catherine's case or is it unrelated?

9. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Nick interviewing the women in "The Descent of Man" reminds me of Brass interviewing the prostitutes in "Ending Happy".

10. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Anyone see Greg in the previews? Hmmm? No? I didn't either. Yet another disappointment. Darn it all! The season is almost over and there has not been one Greg-centric episode all season. :(

It's my whine and I'll whine if I want to.

11. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Grr. Lack of Greg. What else is new? :(

12. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

It's pathetic. It's almos tlike TPTB forgot that Greg has been here just as long as the others, and has more than paid his dues.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I won't worry just yet, with the exception of the last piece of crap Greg has gotten plenty of screentime this season. I am happy with that, with or without a centric episode. Besides we hardy ever see Greg in the promos but that doesn't mean we won't see a lot of him in the episode. I'll wait and see.

14. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

I hope there is more Greg than there was in the promo, too. And I agree with beaujolais about Nick interviewing the ladies being similar to Ending Happy. When I first saw that on the promo, that's what I immediately thought of. Maybe this episode will be as good. :)

15. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I'm honestly starting to wonder if the only reason we had gotten so much Greg this season is because MH and GE weren't as available because of the marital and back problems, respectively. I'm not optimistic about the rest of the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.