Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ They still haven't even confirmed Tara's fate -- what's the deal with these people?! This new dude 'Tom' is probably just a fill-in & Tara will slide back in a few months later all clean & ready to go again. Not that I care much about her or anything but the "silence" is really getting on my last *bleep* nerve!

If the ratings do nosedive, it will be one of those things like in 'Vegas' where no on will really be sure exactly what made/makes the ratings fall - it could be the loss of Adam, the intro of Jesse, the annoying/overkilled plots, or loyal fans backing out cause they're sick to death of screentime issues. They (tptb) won't be able to pinpoint exactly where the problem is, they'll likely jump shark again to keep up & then it's just going to suck even worse. I think my faith in this show is flying out the window.

2. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Great first Rory, then Khandi, now Adam. What is really going on? Next Emily?!?! I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around this.

3. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Just for fun, I checked Variety and Hollywood Reporter's sites to see if they have anything on Adam Rodriguez and CSI Miami. Nothing so I'm still not convinced

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think tptb at Miami assume that we know Tara's gone for good which is why they're not saying anything... no reason to. I think it was just certain media places that made it sound like she might not be gone... just trying to stir the pot so to speak. I think and hope that she's gone because it would be really stupid to let someone come back to work after doing something like what Tara did. If she was working in an office, it would be the equivalent of stealing from the pettycash box for her own personal gain (rather than to use it for business purposes). If someone did that, they'd be fired and never rehired regardless of if it was the drug addiction that made them do stupid things. Plus, she was arrested and I can't see anyone like that letting someone with a record come work for them... especially when the record is stealing. If she was just taking her own pain pill prescription and got addicted, one thing. But stealing from the vics, totally different.

5. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

This whole thing makes me wonder, what's really going on w/the CSI franchise.

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
  7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

There's no mention of any other characters,is it just going to be Ray?:wtf:
    edit:
    Maybe I should ask that question in a Vegas thread.

8. GregNickRyanFan

I hope they let Greg go too (especially to Miami) since I"m not gonna get Jon and Rory in the same scene together, at least I could FINALLY get Jon and Eric in the same scene together. :lol:

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ It sounds like it will just be Ray. That entire week will suck for those who are already tired of seeing so much of him :lol:
    I don't really care one way or the other, chances are he'll spend most of his time playing off Horatio. The only thing that's possibly cool about it is the fact that Vegas is set to have a serial-killer arc this season, so maybe it will bring him (the killer) to Miami ....I like crazy serial-killers, & always wanted a biggie on Miami. :p

10. GregNickRyanFan

Skeet Ulrich is supposed to play a serial killer on NY, so maybe the cross jurisdictions case will involve his character. However, if it's just gonna be Ray in the crossover, I'm skipping the NY ep altogether and only watching the parts that contain my fave Miami characters (which with Ray there will probably be one scene for each character if that, so I'll probably end up only watching 5 minutes of Miami and the Vegas ep as well lol).

11. calleighfan06

calleighfan06 Dead on Arrival

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

13. GregNickRyanFan

link doesn't work for me.

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

http://www.latina.com/blogs/vivo-por-tivo/adam-rodriguez-leave-csi-miami

Try it now.

Ok, so I have been thinking....I know sometimes that can be a bad thing! :lol:

But someone in another thread brought up an interesting point which got me thinking...the poster said that Emily seemed to realized she shouldn't have said anything and almost seemed like "what the hell" let me say it anyway.

The thing is, she didn't mention Adam at all. She was simply asked about the E/C romance to which she replied she thinks her romance is in trouble. She never mentioned Adam. And yet everyone is assuming it is him who is leaving...probably based on his character's condition in the premiere. Who is to say she wasn't referring to herself? She said "we" in regards to the contract negotiations. Like someone who was the person in the position would. "We" as in her and the network/show.

Read all the articles out right now....everyone assumes the same thing..that Eric is going to die and Adam leave based on the condition Eric was in in the finale and what the producers said he would be like in the premiere. Could explain why CBS or Adam haven't said anything. Makes you think twice about that statement by the producers about Eddie not being Adam's replacement.

I could be reaching but think about it......

I think I am just trying to make sense of this b/c I am sad he is leaving....not that I would want to see Emily leave b/c I love her too but something about all this is fishy! :lol:

Oh and I just realized that I read the latina blog article wrong....they said that Emily hinted at Adam leaving at the TCA party Monday NOT that Adam would be making the statement this coming Monday.....that was my mistake, I misread it! I think I posted earlier that it was the other way around. So I would like to correct myself :lol:

15. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks, delkolover. Couldn't figure out why the link didn't work the first time. :lol:

I also thought she might be talking about herself. I don't know why anyone jumped to the "Adam's leaving" conclusion in the first place. I just wish we knew for 100% certain what the heck is going on.

This site says Eric comes in contact with Jesse in the first ep (flashbacks). Huh? I thought it was Horatio that Jesse knew.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.