Season 8 Spoiler Discussion #2 - Spoiler Scene: Do Not Cross

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop reading these spoilers. I gotta do the best I can to not read the episode thread when it is posted on the day of the episode.

<sigh>

Here's the extended promo for "Crossroads."

ETA: And a press release:

WHEN AN IMPORTANT WITNESS TURNS UP DEAD, JO IS CAUGHT UP IN THE DANGEROUS INVESTIGATION OF THE SUSPECTED RAPIST WHO WAS FREED ON HER WATCH IN D.C., ON "CSI: NY," FRIDAY, DEC. 2

Michael Weston (“House”) Guest Stars as Frank Waters, Jo’s Former Colleague From the FBI

Jason Wiles (“Third Watch”) Returns as Suspected Rapist John Curtis

Jeffrey Nordling (“Once and Again,” “Desperate Housewives”) Returns as Senator Kirk Matthews

Beau Garrett (“Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior”) Returns as Rape Victim Ali Rand

CHEAT TWEET: Can Jo put the past behind her and will justice finally be served? #CSINY 12/2 9PM ET/PT (link to release)

"Means To An End" — When an important witness turns up dead, Jo is caught up in the dangerous investigation of the suspected rapist who was freed on her watch in D.C., on "CSI: NY," Friday, Dec. 2 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Michael Weston (“House”) guest stars as Frank Waters, Jo’s former colleague from the FBI. Jason Wiles returns as rape suspect John Curtis. Jeffrey Nordling returns as Senator Kirk Matthews, who blames Jo for Curtis’s previous acquittal. Beau Garrett returns as rape victim Ali Rand.

SERIES REGULARS:
Gary Sinise (Det. Mac Taylor)
Sela Ward (Jo Danville)
Carmine Giovinazzo (Danny Messer)
Hill Harper (Dr. Sheldon Hawkes)
Eddie Cahill (Det. Don Flack)
Anna Belknap (Lindsay Monroe Messer)
AJ Buckley (Adam Ross)
Robert Joy (Dr. Sid Hammerback)

GUEST CAST:
Jason Wiles (John Curtis)
Jeffrey Nordling (Senator Kirk Matthews)
Jenn Proske (Serena Matthews)
Michael Weston (Frank Waters)
Erica Piccininni (Amanda Tanner)
Beau Garrett (Ali Rand)

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, ACTION, ADVENTURE, SUSPENSE, MYSTERY

WRITTEN BY: Executive Producer Zachary Reiter and Christopher Silber
DIRECTED BY: Marshall Adams

Last edited:
'Means To An End' - First Look
Source: Talk CSI

101054_D0365b.jpg

101054_D0296b.jpg

101016_0107b.jpg

101054_D0040b.jpg

I think I'm way too excited for the next two episodes. Gosh, I wish they're good. This storyline def. keeps me interested.

Also, not that I put the biggest attention to appearences, but I love this curly hair Jo has in these pictures.

I think I'm way too excited for the next two episodes. Gosh, I wish they're good. This storyline def. keeps me interested.

Also, not that I put the biggest attention to appearences, but I love this curly hair Jo has in these pictures.

I agree with both your statements. Jo looks so pretty :).

No Christmas episode? The cage-fighting episode doesn't look it will be. Damn budget cuts.

mmm :)

Are we getting a new ep next Friday or do we have to wait two weeks to see the end of this storyline? I know regular CSI isn't showing on Wednesday, but I am not sure with NY on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back