Season 8: Returning Stars & Show *NO SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, Dec 13, 2006.

1. melbel

melbel Pathologist

Re: Season 8: Returning Stars & Show

didnt they do this with George as well last year.

2. LOULO_GROUPIES

LOULO_GROUPIES Rookie

"Judy's got a gun" looks like it will be an off season show. A lot of people pick up summer stuff and still continue with their regular season shows. In "Big Shots" they kinda talk her up to succeed on the police force. I doubt they would cut her after that unless they write up some major screw up and I haven't heard anything on that.

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I've noticed tha since the eppy, "big Shots", that they didn't do any follow up on that story line with Sofia.

That is one thing that has bothered me time and time again, is the starts or hints of story lines, and then nothing is done with them or just forgotten about...

4. rela

rela Victim

Wow, the way most of you guys feel about Sara is how I feel about Catherine. I wouldn't bet an eyelash is Marg got killed off or left or whatever. I would definitely miss Sara, but seeing Grissom in an emotionally shattered state (since we never have before) might be worth it. Only time will tell.

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I'm not a GSR fan, but its completely pointless to have GSR start something since season 6 and reveal it in Season 7--
    What do ya know? Sara's dead...

:rolleyes: It just doesn't make sense.

I hope that CBS and Jorja will come around to an agreement.

*Edited: Spoiler Box added*

6. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I am not into GSR as well and I wonder if I would actually like it to go on in season 8.. I don't think so.
    after what happens to Sara they will break up or something?
    I mean, a whole new season with GSR.. To me it has already ruined some chemistry on the show. I am afraid it will be even more of a killer next season. It also gives me the feeling they have to pair up others too. Catherine/Warrick or anyone else for that matter

For now, all I hope for season is to have Jorja back again. :)

*EDITED: Added Spoiler Box

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay guys I realized a bit late :p that there was no spoiler warning posted on this. So now I have to go back through recent posts and edit any spoilers into a box *Sigh, smacks self*. Those who are trying to stay spoiler free are getting an eye full. *ouch smacks self again*

Speculation is one thing, lets not give away spoilers. ;)

8. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

On TV Guide, the Ausiello Report talks of her not returning. They say that she wants to pursue other things. I really could care less if she doesn't come back. I mean, she should see the pattern of TV stars doing other things. They usually don't make it...but that's just my opinion...

9. DJRideout

Well....I am a fan of her Character and would like for her to stay on, but if she don't come back next season, I don't think it will effect the show greatly. Not like, if William Petersen decided NOT come back for season 8!

That is MY personal opinion...

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I agree on that too, DJ.

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

If the reports on Jorja's contract dispute are true, she is pissing off a lot of fans and co-workers. Some people will not miss her. I'd like to see them all stay.

12. DJRideout

well...I would like for them all to stay aswell, but there is no need to have tension on the set. If that means she has to go because she is the reason for it, well then, I guess that is all that can be done. Nip it in the bud, before it leads to anything futher.

AGAIN, this is only my opinion and I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way. I AM a supporter of the Sara Character....but, if it's true she is doing this...right the wrong before it becomes the slow distruction of a great show.

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

We got to know that Paul re-signed a few weeks before Bang Bang aired so people weren't really worried for Brass' life. I mean we were concerned for him, but we also know he wouldn't die. lol. I think all contract talks should be over by this time, but to keep the fans hang in there, they'll probably keep the status of Jorja's contract a top secret until summer or even when season 8 starts.

14. DJRideout

well....lol.....I am still wondering about Wallace and his situation on whether he'll be back or not. They have played hodges up more this season, and I would like to know if there is a reason for it or not!

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I am sure your man will be back, DJ. :lol: If not, I will be very worried about your mental state if you cannot see him weekly. :D