Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I found the promo for ragging cannibal on youtube. It's kinda grainy, HCrazy might be able to give us a better one but I'll still post the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pubY4Bhy-5Y

Oh, and before any one asks what happens to Calleigh. I think that it's obvious that nothing happens to her, but I'm only 90% sure, and the girl that screams is the one in the beginning, the one that has a boyfriend or something.

Hey cool, the new accent guy is going to be in this episode :). I'm actually really excited to see this one it looks interesting. Thanks for the link to the promo C.H.E.A.R :) I just realized your avatar is a continuation of mine :lol: :thumbsup:.

Hey guys I found the promo for ragging cannibal on youtube. It's kinda grainy, HCrazy might be able to give us a better one but I'll still post the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pubY4Bhy-5Y

Oh, and before any one asks what happens to Calleigh. I think that it's obvious that nothing happens to her, but I'm only 90% sure, and the girl that screams is the one in the beginning, the one that has a boyfriend or something.

I agree, I don't think anything is going to happen to her; remember last time when the promo made it look like the murder was going to hurt Calleigh or something like that, but it had nothing to do with her. Once again promos are very misleading!

^^weeeeeeee!!

They are so going to get together this season, he wouldn't have had to keep everything a secret if nothing was going to happen!

HCrazy Thank you so much for this version of the promo :D

I'm sure 100% that neither Calleigh nor Eric will get hurt, unfortunately:shifty::p

You know I really hope they focus on this cannibal character and at least try to make the storyline a notch gruesome. Miami needs a little bit of gruesomeness every now and then cause sometimes I think they are too bright and shiny and rich to be a show about murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back