Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Me too.Sela Ward is the main reason I'm very excited about the new season.Based on descroptions of her character she seems to be an interesting and complicated one.:)

Season premiere tonight!!!:guffaw:

2. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

vegaslights, many thanks for the interesting article. This is a good sound! :thumbsup:

3. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

So...Mac is going to have a "worthy adversary" phase? When has he not? Seriously, as much as I love Gary Sinise, this is getting ridiculous. I guess he's the ONLY cop in NYC responsible for putting people in jail, hence the reason so many bad guys target Mac. <yawn>

And Flack--he's been over the death of Angel since he got the mighty Mac lecture quite awhile ago. I was sorry to see his story line wasn't all that much and now it's gone and completely forgotten. Hope he doesn't get another love interest--would just be another character to kill off simply for the "shock value"--we've already been there and done that. Besides, if the stories aren't all about, or focussed on, the great Mac Taylor, then they're pretty lame and uninteresting.

A love interest for Hawkes? It's long past due--bring it on!

4. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source: http://www.ohiomm.com/blogs/heldenfiles/2010/09/new-tv-friday/#more-10415

Interview of AJ

source: http://tvguide.ca/Interviews/Insider/Articles/100924_aj_buckley_csi_ny_GD.htm

Follow Greg on Twitter

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

7.09 "Justified"

I'll be back in a little while with more info. :)

ETA: Okay, there isn't much info, but here's what I see:
    7.09 "Justified":

~ There are two victims. One body was definitely buried, and it was discovered when someone tried to dig it up. (I'm not sure if the other body was buried nearby, or if they are just working on two separate cases in this episode.)

~ One woman was stabbed to death 15 years ago (and buried in Central Park). The other was beaten and then shot recently.

~ They are able to identify the killer of the woman who was beaten - an old boyfriend made good on his promise to kill her if she ever tried to run away from him. He found out she was back in town, so he went to find her. She pulled out a gun to defend herself, but he got it away from her. After he beat her, he used the gun to shoot her.

~ The other victim (the one that has been dead for 15 years) is identified as Chief Carver's sister Roni. She was stabbed in Central Park and then buried, and the murder weapon was buried with her.

~ Danny and Flack have a good scene when they go to pick up the guy who beat his girlfriend to death. They get a little roughed up in the process, though. ;)

~ I see mention of everybody but Sid. (That's not to say he isn't there, but I'm not sure if they're rotating people this season - I hope he'll be there, though. It just makes sense for the storyline since they have two victims, and one of them has been dead for more than a decade.)​

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  6. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

thanks a lot Fay!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Looking forward to the Danny/Flack scene. :thumbsup:

8. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/CSINY-Season-Preview-1023632.aspx

Video promo for 7.02 - - > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wyi2hyFEeY&feature=player_embedded

Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
  9. MS1213

MS1213 Hit and Run

Comment removed

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

ah, cool, some details of the laroquette arc :D

11. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ awww, meanies :) 5'9 isn't that short anyway is it? he certainly didn't seem that short up close. hmm that sounds so dodgy, it wasn't!

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

7.10 "Shop Till You Drop"

I'll be back in a bit with more information. :)

ETA: Ok, here's some details about the episode:

7.10 "Shop Till You Drop":

~ It looks like Mac and Jo are outside of a department store, and the owner is about to unveil the holiday window display in front of the store. Mac moves off to stop a pickpocket in the crowd, but the real crime is revealed when the curtain moves back to reveal the winter wonderland scene - complete with a dead body.

~ The victim is the store manager, Dave. He was struck in the head by one of the heavy iron arms from a display snowman. The team finds a broken USB connector near the body, and there's burnt skin on one of the display lights that could belong to their killer.

~ Danny and Jo follow a trail of shoe prints to the makeup counter - Danny seems uncomfortable in this ladies zone ;), but he spots a blood smear on the counter and swabs it. The CSIs ask the woman behind the counter, Tracy, if she saw anybody come by. She says she wouldn't have noticed Dave or anybody else because they were giving away free beauty kits, and it was absolute chaos. They thank her and move on their way, planning to ask for the surveillance camera pointed at the makeup counter - but not before Danny asks for one of the free makeup kits to give to Lindsay. :p

~ Jo finds a woman named Alena in the dressing rooms - she's upset, and she has scrapes and bruises that indicate she was involved in a struggle. Jo asks if she killed Dave, but Alena insists that he did it to himself. She finally admits that Dave tried to hurt her and she fought back. It looks like self-defense.

~ I saw everybody but Sid mentioned. (As usual, this doesn't necessarily mean anything, and he could still be there.)​

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  14. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thanks Fay

15. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I want a scene where Danny gives Lindsay the make-up kit and she totally takes it the wrong way and Danny has to try and talk his way out of sleeping on the couch.:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.