Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source: fancast http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/csi-ny-makes-transition-with-little-hoopla-and-a-genius-twist/

2. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks Perl for the interesting article. I think a new wind cannot damage. It becomes certainly an interesting and full of suspense Season. :eek::eek:

3. CSIaholic

CSIaholic Dead on Arrival

Personally, I am really excited for season 7. And I think that a new cast member, especially one as well-known as Sela Ward, is a really good thing for CSI: NY right now. And also, I am a HUGE Danny/Lindsay fan and I loved all the DL scenes that they have had the past two seasons (and that's a lot) but I also understand that there are some people who really do not like DL so I think that since DL has been pretty much in the spotlight these past two seasons, that to please the non-DL fans, that the writers need to make DL less prominent. I am not saying that they should stop with the DL scenes because that would make the DL fans, including me, very angry and that would just ruin the whole marriage thing altogether but I am saying that they should maybe take a backseat for a while. Sorry if that made absolutely no sense. :)

4. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Thanks for the interesting article perlnoir!!

5. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

What? I highly doubt they've finished writing Season 7, much less started on Season 8.

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Unless it's in your contract not to "change your body condition" you have every right to do so. And it would be discriminatory and illegall to contractually not allow a woman to get pregnant. As for "making" them change their plans. She didn't. They chose to accomodate the pregnancy by writing it into the show, and as much as I think that was a bad call, that does NOT reflect poorly on Anna Belknap. A "work ethic" means how hard someone works, period. There's no evidence Anna doesn't work as hard as the rest of the cast so to call her out for a poor work ethic isn't fair.

Also, there's an ET video someone posted where she's in the background. In that video she doesn't look pregnant at all, so it's very possible the "baby bump" in the pictures was a bad angle or the way the dress was cut.

7. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

No just a mistake in the article

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  8. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

CSI: New York, Season 7 - Casting News - Admiral William Adama to Guest

http://tvblips.dailyradar.com/story/csi-ny-season-7-casting-news-admiral-william-adama-to/

9. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Whoo Hoo! I love Edward James Olmos! :thumbsup:

10. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Yes, i love him also. He will doubtless appear in the episode 4 Sangre Por Sangre

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yep, I was just about to say that. The character is definitely from episode 4.

I know BSG was a really popular show, so it's always good to see actors from a popular show guest starring elsewhere. :)

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I am so sooooo happy about EJO appearing on NY :D. I absolutely love him and Battlestar is my all time favorite show :D. Plus he is one half of my all time favorite ship (also from BSG which you can see on my sig :)). I'm a very happy fan right now :cool:.

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

YAY! God bless the cast! :D

Edward James Olmos is an excellent choise for this season:bolian:

This sounds really good:thumbsup:

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The connection between the CSI's is sometimes curious:

Edward James Olmos played Bill Adama on BSG and he'll be now on CSI NY.

Esai Morales plays Joseph Adama (Bill's father) on Caprica (same BSG producers takes place around 50 years before BSG) and just appeared on the CSI Miami finale.

Sasha Roiz plays Sam Adama (Bill's uncle) on Caprica and will be appearing on CSI Vegas this next season.

The Adama men are all over the CSI's :cool:. I'm sorry if this is kind of a random post but I just found it interesting and curious.

15. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.