Season 6 Ratings

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Friday's re-run of Tales From The Undercard brought 4.76 million viewers and a 0.9 in the 18/49 share.

2. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Not bad since last Friday was considered a holiday.

3. Grissom rules

I have a feeling that CSI:NY won't tank this season as many people think.The show continues to get higher ratings in it's repeats compared to Medium which is the only CBS show that survived on Sunday nights last year.In fact I expect CSI:NY to dominate not only it's timeslot but the whole night.

4. Grissom rules

Last night's re-run of It Happened To Me brought 6.06 million viewers and a 1.2 in the 18/49 share.

5. Grissom rules

Last night's re-run of Unusual Suspects brought 4.40 million viewers and a 0.7 in the 18/49 share.

6. Grissom rules

The last re-run of the summer (Vacation Getaway) brought 4.35 million viewers and a 0.9 in the 18/49 share.

I hope CSI:NY continues strong next season on it's new timeslot!!

7. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

...hmm, this worries me. I hope it picks up but dang I hate that they moved it to Friday.

I was watching an old Cold Case tonight and it bothers me that CBS cancelled that show. It was good, and I love the musical tie-ins. Seems like CBS should keep good shows on. I highly doubt that Hawaii 5-0, Blue Bloods or The Defenders will take off. I may be mistaken but they just seem weak.

8. Grissom rules

The 7th season premiere of CSI:NY The 34th Floor brought 10.28 million viewers and a 2.0 in the 18/49 rating.

CSI:NY beat evey show last night in it's timeslot and was only behind the new CBS show Blue Bloods!!

9. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

That's good to hear. I know several younger people who watch Supernatural and have tried to get me to watch. Nope, nope I like my CSI NY

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hmm, thanks Grissom rules. It's not a bad turn out for the night, but I'm still worried about NY's prospects on Fridays. Pretty good numbers for Blue Bloods, though! I liked it - the acting was really good, and it's nice to see a show set in NYC that actually films there.

Anyway, I started a season 7 ratings thread so it'll be easier to locate the scores for new episodes. :)