Season 15 Spoiler Lab Discussion and Pics

Re: Season 15 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Season 15 premier date is Sunday September 28 1 week after the premiers of "Madame Secretary" and "The Good Wife".

Sunday, Sept. 28: CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION debuts in its new time period (10:00-11:00 PM).

Susan

Mega Buzz

Got anything on the new season of CSI? — Ron

While last year's finale steered clear of serial killer territory, the show will jump right back into that pool to kick off Season 15. The season premiere introduces us to a serial murderer known as Mr. Briscoe, whom D.B. Russell brought down years ago. However, just days before his execution, the emergence of a new copycat murderer — and the mysterious appearance of Briscoe's separated-at-birth twin brother — throws all of Russell's previous work on the case into serious question. Oh, brother!

Susan

Yeah, that's what I love in the show! :D but it will be a probably a whole new story? Or they put something in last of 14th season episodes?

Another D.B. serial killer? even their unoriginality is becoming unoriginal.

the storyline sounds like it could be good. but I don't like the idea of it being another Russell story. this could be the shows last season - can't they focus on the 3 remaining originals??

I agree with Sookie. If there's a possibility that this could be the last season, then
the writers should start to focus more on the original cast. Also! they need to go
back to showing the autopsies. I don't understand why they stopped showing that;
the autopsies were a big part of the investigation.

Mega Buzz

Got anything on the new season of CSI? — Ron

While last year's finale steered clear of serial killer territory, the show will jump right back into that pool to kick off Season 15. The season premiere introduces us to a serial murderer known as Mr. Briscoe, whom D.B. Russell brought down years ago. However, just days before his execution, the emergence of a new copycat murderer — and the mysterious appearance of Briscoe's separated-at-birth twin brother — throws all of Russell's previous work on the case into serious question. Oh, brother!

Susan

Just finished watching that exact same plot on....well gosh....every other TV show out there! :rolleyes:

Hope that "late season" doesn't mean that they'll forget about him!

@bLuEyEdTxN1982·13h
@CSIWritersRoom I'm sooo excited for season 15!! Q: Will we ever Dee Sam the dog again?? #CSI

@CSIWritersRoom
.@bLuEyEdTxN1982 most likely. we have plans for him in a late-season episode.

-----------------------​

Mark-Paul Gosselaar to star opposite Mark-Paul Gosselaar on 'CSI'

Mark-Paul Gosselaar will play a notorious serial killer on CSI this fall.

Mark-Paul Gosselaar will also not play a notorious serial killer on CSI this fall.

Confused? Here’s the deal: EW can exclusively reveal that the Franklin & Bash star (who, let’s face it, you still know best as Zack Morris on Saved By the Bell) has booked an arc on CBS’s venerable procedural—and that he’ll be playing twins named JAred Briscoe and Paul Wintrhop. One of the brothers is an unrepentant murderer about to be executed for his crimes; the other, according to CBS, is “a real estate magnate and a pillar of the community who insists on his brother’s innocence.” Neither, presumably, has a cell phone that looks like this.

The fifteenth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation premieres Sunday, Sept. 28 on CBS

Susan

Last edited:

I think i give the idea to the CSI Staff to this season one or two years ago...

In his twitter "CSI writer room" i send they an idea for a csi episode, my idea was "what would happen if one copycat serial killer of the past of DB cameback?" and until now that is making real...

What make me feel that they take my idea is that i give them this almost two years ago...

If there is any consolation here, I posit that filming out of sequence might mean the writers are paying attention to a coherent story arc.

I know that's giving a lot of credit where it has not been earned lately, but...

I thought DB was originally from Seattle and only moved to Vegas a couple of years ago? If he brought down this serial killer years ago wouldn't he be imprisoned in Seattle? Or have the writers already rewritten DB's history and made him a Vegas born and bred guy?

Back