Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Sadly, I agree with you.
After throwing him under the bus in FMN, I guess they'll try to restore his character one last time. I'm not holding my breath about what this 'sound and beautiful homage' will be; pretty sure I'll be disappointed.
Regardless of what you think of GSR, this whole breakup scenario has been completely mishandled and puts a cloud over Grissom's tenure and his exit arc. Considering all WP did for the show, I find this treatment unconscionable, even if he wants no part of the show now.
And it didn't have to be this way.

Yep. Still bitter. Can you tell?

Totally, totally agree.

The best thing that can be said about CSI right now is that it's about as good as your average COP show.

And it used to be so much better.

-----------------​

I'll believe it when I see him...

#CSI will continue its trend of pairing musician guest stars w/ George Eads -- he'll return to the show in 1409 w/ Jordin Sparks

Susan

I believe Shane more than Perez Hilton, and Perez was right about Jordin whazzername....

Oh don't get me started on CBS (still mad since 2003!), but my point was that since SHANE said it, I'm inclined to believe it :)

I'm with Susan, I'll believe it when I see it and I don't trust tptb anymore. They have never followed through with anything where Nick is concerned.

Thanks to Shane for letting us know :) (and I know we can believe him), but I think they'll continue to screw George over. Why would the writers want to write for him? How long will he stay? Will he get any screen time? Any story lines? Doubt it.

If George is back I'll be very happy, but I'm scared what that means for Nick. Also, what the set environment will be like for George.

I know he won't be on the show next seasons and don't know if he'll finish out this one, but when he's back on the show, I'll be back, until then...nope.

One more episode :(

It doesn't sound like it would be as intersting with only Brass,Sara and Greg from the original cast there.

Back