Season 13 Spoiler Pic Thread

I'm sure I've said it before in another thread but you guys are soooo lucky to get all these pics.

Seems the writers and cast are a bit more involved in posting pics then the NY writers and cast.

From Frank Waldeck (thanks to Blackflag for finding it!)...

George's BD on set

Now...I know they were cutting up and it was his birthday, but...what is going on in this pic for the episode? George has some kind of hospital scrubs on as do several others in the pic, and there's what appears to be some sort of victim there with blood on her. Are they in a hospital? What are they doing with this injured, still clothed victim and why would Nick be there dressed like that with them?? Hmmm...curious!

Well, besides the mystery of it...it's darned cute! :lol:

^It looks like autopsy to me seeing as Super-Dave is there as well. I presume the bloodied woman is our DB for the week. :p

^It looks like autopsy to me seeing as Super-Dave is there as well. I presume the bloodied woman is our DB for the week. :p

Ah. Okay. I thought autopsy at first, but that didn't look quite like Super Dave to me, and I wondered who the other guy was. Also the fact the the "victim" was still clothed. But I guess it could be.

Back