Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...is Cold Case still there? It was in the 'verse too.

Anyone see the new pics yet? But why'd they spell 'wig' with an H? That's only British political stuff, isn't it? (it seems to pop up a lot, mistakes in the captions or even character names. Remember the 'Catherine Helgeberger' one? lol)

Alec Smight told CSI Files an upcoming episode will feature dark humor. CSI is good at doing comedy, so this should be a fun episode.

CSI Files: This season alone you’ve directed four episodes, and you started shooting your fifth on Monday. What can you share about the episode you’re filming right now?

Smight: Elisabeth Shue‘s [Julie Finn] debut was in the episode that just wrapped, and she comes in as a consultant, so I got her first episode as sort of a regular CSI and part of our team. I’m excited about that. That’s the challenge, I think, to see how we integrate her into our team. There’s a lot of meeting everybody that’s involved in the episode and trying to make that not feel anything but real. There’s also a lot of comedic elements in it. I think those are some of the more interesting shows that we do, but there’s a fine line. You have to be careful not to let the comedy become too broad and drift into silliness. So that’s my challenge on this one, to keep it grounded and real. Melissa [Byer] and Treena [Hancock] wrote a really fun script, and we’ve got a wonderful guest cast, so I’m excited about this one.

Alec Smight told CSI Files an upcoming episode will feature dark humor. CSI is good at doing comedy, so this should be a fun episode.

CSI Files: This season alone you’ve directed four episodes, and you started shooting your fifth on Monday. What can you share about the episode you’re filming right now?

Smight: Elisabeth Shue‘s [Julie Finn] debut was in the episode that just wrapped, and she comes in as a consultant, so I got her first episode as sort of a regular CSI and part of our team. I’m excited about that. That’s the challenge, I think, to see how we integrate her into our team. There’s a lot of meeting everybody that’s involved in the episode and trying to make that not feel anything but real. There’s also a lot of comedic elements in it. I think those are some of the more interesting shows that we do, but there’s a fine line. You have to be careful not to let the comedy become too broad and drift into silliness. So that’s my challenge on this one, to keep it grounded and real. Melissa [Byer] and Treena [Hancock] wrote a really fun script, and we’ve got a wonderful guest cast, so I’m excited about this one.

Stealing Home, right? I thought it might be a humorous one

I still can't get over the title repeat LOL. My mind immediately thinks of the NY ep when I see it.

I would love to see more of a three way cross than they could get before sometime...Billy never wanted spinoffs, but now we need one that's more than just the star going through both other series.

Well, I hope she's at least 35, I mean come on, please be realistic!
If she's still in her 20s I'm going to scream! :scream:

The one thing I do agree with is the favorite law man part :lol: :devil:

I honestly couldn't care less what her age is. We've had Grave Danger, Gumdrops, Turn Turn Turn, all great Nick-isodes but they were just 1 episode long (before everyone complains - Grave Danger was originally aired as 1 two hour episode). If this does end up being something that last for more than 1 episode I'm all for it. This is Hollywood, even if they go out and get a 40yr old you know that they're going to try to make her look 25 on screen! :vulcan:

Susan
ITA. Last time I checked 25-30 is an adult age. So what if she's 25-30. She's a grown woman. I'm all for Nick enjoying the company of a woman, outside the job, and in small doses. :)

Press releases for Tressed to Kill and Seeing Red

“Tressed to Kill” – When a woman is found dead and her hair is done up ‘70s style complete with vintage clothes, the CSI team discovers clues that point to a killer with a hair fetish, on CSI, Wednesday, Feb. 8 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)

GUEST CAST:

Larry Mitchell (Officer Mitchell)
Barbara Eve Harris (Sheriff Sherry Liston)
William Ragsdale (Dr. Bill Ryan)
Roger Bart (Jeffrey Fitzgerald)
Jill Larson (Lucinda Kemp)
David Gallagher (Adam Kemp)
Sasha Jackson (Eva Byron)
Rose McIver (Bridget Byron)
Brianna Brown (Paula Bingham)
Brittany Beaudette Dunn (Joyce Debernardi)
Ericka Clevenger (Hooker)

DIRECTED BY: Brad Tannenbaum
WRITTEN BY: Ed Whitmore

“Seeing Red” – Russell asks for advice from a former colleague on a case involving the death of a man’s ex-girlfriend, on CSI, Wednesday, Feb. 15 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Elisabeth Shue makes her series debut as new CSI Julie Finlay.

SERIES REGULARS:

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)

GUEST CAST:

Alex Carter (Det. Vartann)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)
Jessee McCartney (Wes Clyborn)
Nazanin Boniadi (Nurse Lauren)
Michael Bryan French (Dr. Stewart)
Philip Casnoff (Jonah Clyborn)
Mary Page Keller (Leslie Clyborn)
Linc Hand (Laughlin CSI #1)
Kinsey McLean (Laughlin CSI #2)
Rameses Jimenez (Juan Perez)
Sarah Dumont (Vicky Sheldon)

DIRECTED BY: Frank Waldeck
WRITTEN BY: Christopher Barbour and Tom Mularz

Susan

Question: Wasn't there a Miami episode a while back that was titled "Seeing Red"? I could swear I've seen that title for one of the other CSI shows before... and I was thinking it was Miami.

Question: Wasn't there a Miami episode a while back that was titled "Seeing Red"? I could swear I've seen that title for one of the other CSI shows before... and I was thinking it was Miami.

Yep, there was and NY had one called Stealing Home

CSI seems to be borrowing a lot of titles lately :lol:

Yep, there was and NY had one called Stealing Home

CSI seems to be borrowing a lot of titles lately :lol:

Thanks for the confirmation. Glad to know I'm not going crazy LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back