Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know if we'll be getting back some two-case episodes any time soon? (Which don't end up being connected in any way.)

Anybody know if we'll be getting back some two-case episodes any time soon? (Which don't end up being connected in any way.)

I think next week's Seeing Red is a two case

A case with Jesse McCartney and B with Julie's intro is my guess

I first teased the news last month, but now there's an actress for the role.

Keck's Exclusives: Jaclyn Smith to Guest Star on CSI

After nine seasons on CSI, Wallace Langham has just received one helluva bonus. (Or should I say a heavenly bonus?) Former Charlie's Angels beauty Jaclyn Smith has just signed on to play mom to Wally's lab tech character, David Hodges. Word is Mrs. Hodges makes a surprise visit to see her son and gets to interact with all his co-workers in an amusing fashion.

While Jaclyn is best known as TV's longest-running angel, Kelly Garrett (a role she reprised in the 2003 movie Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle), she also received acclaim for numerous TV movies and mini-series, as well as a 2010 appearance on Law and Order: SVU.

Jaclyn reports to the CSI set next week.

I first teased the news last month, but now there's an actress for the role.

Keck's Exclusives: Jaclyn Smith to Guest Star on CSI

After nine seasons on CSI, Wallace Langham has just received one helluva bonus. (Or should I say a heavenly bonus?) Former Charlie's Angels beauty Jaclyn Smith has just signed on to play mom to Wally's lab tech character, David Hodges. Word is Mrs. Hodges makes a surprise visit to see her son and gets to interact with all his co-workers in an amusing fashion.

While Jaclyn is best known as TV's longest-running angel, Kelly Garrett (a role she reprised in the 2003 movie Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle), she also received acclaim for numerous TV movies and mini-series, as well as a 2010 appearance on Law and Order: SVU.

Jaclyn reports to the CSI set next week.

Alright, can't wait! :D

^^I never pictured Hodges mother looking like Jaclyn Smith, I always pictured more of a Kathy Bates :lol:

^^I never pictured Hodges mother looking like Jaclyn Smith, I always pictured more of a Kathy Bates :lol:
Same here. Very odd casting I think, even though I love Jaclyn Smith. Me thinks Hodges has been lying about his mom a lot. :lol:

Same here. Very odd casting I think, even though I love Jaclyn Smith. Me thinks Hodges has been lying about his mom a lot. :lol:

ROTFL! Yeah, I didn't picture Kathy Bates. I pictured maybe Doris Roberts (Everybody Loves Raymond) LOL. But I certainly never thought of anyone like Jaclyn Smith playing Hodges' mom.

Press release for episode 15

THE CSIs INVESTIGATE THE CASE OF AN ENTIRE HOUSE BEING STOLEN OFF ITS FOUNDATION, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, FEB. 22

CHEAT TWEET: Seeing is believing but how did a whole house get stolen off its foundation? 2/22 10pm ET/PT #CSI http://bit.ly/xKRq8t

“Stealing Home” – When a house is stolen completely off its foundation, the CSIs are on the case in search of answers. Meanwhile, new CSI Julie Finlay showcases her skill in blood analysis, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Feb. 22(10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)

GUEST CAST:
Larry Mitchell (Official Mitchell)
Henry Andrews (Jon Wellner)
Larry Sullivan (Officer Akers)
Kira Sternbach (Marla Hicks)
Jason Sklar (Dwayne Hicks)
Randy Sklar (Jimmy Hicks)
Ashley Williams (Debbie Hicks)
Jeff Kober (Walter Hicks)
Larry Anderson (Fred Blanchard)
Kasey Mahaffy (Ian Doyle)

DIRECTED BY: Alec Smight
WRITTEN BY: Treena Hancock and Melissa R. Byer

Hmmmmmmmm maybe :lol:

Where's DJ?

:lol: Not to worry, I'm sitting here waiting to see what will come of all of this. I do agree though...a rather odd choice but will probably be interesting. I too would have guessed more along the lines of a Katy Bates kinda image for his mother...hmm

"...gets to interact with all his co-workers in an amusing fashion."
I can ONLY imagine how this will turn out...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back