Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have got to be kidding me. ANOTHER "Oh look our cases are related!" plot line??! For crying out loud.

Episode 8 press release!

THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES THREE SEEMINGLY UNRELATED MURDERS, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 16

CHEAT TWEET: Someone is getting revenge for cold case murders that were never solved 11/16 10pm ET/PT #CSI

“Crime After Crime” – When the CSI team investigates three seemingly unrelated murders, they discover someone is getting revenge for cold case murders that were never solved, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Nov. 16 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Marg Helgenberger (Catherine Willows)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)

GUEST CAST:
Alex Carter (Detective Lou Vartann)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)
Barbara Eve Harris (Sheriff Sherry Liston)
Geoffrey Rivas (Detective Sam Vega)
Mitch Eakins (Hair-gelled Bro)
Cooper Huckabee (Rick Fetzer)
John Brotherton (Kevin Fetzer 35 years old)
Ramon Franco (Diego Barra)
Roopashree Jeevaji (Receptionist)
Michael Massee (Stan Richardson)
Riley Thomas Stewart (Kevin Fetzer 10 years old)
James Aldridge (Jimmy-Assistant Coroner)
Jonathan Decker (Kevin Fetzer 16 years old)
Jodi Carol Harrison (Darlene Crocker)

TELEPLAY BY: Tom Mularz
STORY BY: Richard Catalani

DIRECTED BY: Paul McCrane

Sounds good! I wonder if Sqweegel will get a mention?

Saw the news thing on the sidebar. Wendy Crewson is gonna play Doc's wife? Totally not who I would have thought of. For anyone who might not recognize her name, she played Tim Allen's ex-wife in The Santa Clause movies.

Saw the news thing on the sidebar. Wendy Crewson is gonna play Doc's wife? Totally not who I would have thought of. For anyone who might not recognize her name, she played Tim Allen's ex-wife in The Santa Clause movies.

Not who I would have thought of either, here's the rest of her credits :)

I like the casting. One of the things I'm noticing about this season is they're casting people who you wouldn't quite think of at first, but fits the role nicely. Remember when Ted Danson was announced? I don't think anybody saw that coming. And it's turned out very, very well. I like Wendy Crewson a lot (I thought she was terrific on 24) and it seems like there will be a nice mix of drama and humor. I'm excited.

Took me a trip to IMDB to remember where I've seen Wendy Crewson before. She was in Air Force One with Paul. And she's not who I would have thought of either.

Also, nice to see Vega again.

Not who I would have thought of either, here's the rest of her credits
Ooookaaay......interesting choice. I have to say that I can picture her more as DB's wife, than Doc's. IDK. This episode has the potential to be really good, or really bad. I'll try to keep an open mind.

Ooookaaay......interesting choice. I have to say that I can picture her more as DB's wife, than Doc's. IDK. This episode has the potential to be really good, or really bad. I'll try to keep an open mind.

I too see her more as DB's wife than Doc's. It could still work, we'll see.

I too see her more as DB's wife than Doc's. It could still work, we'll see.

Casting was looking for someone in the mid 50s to 60s range, and Crewson is 55 years old.

Doc's DOB (according to the info I had saved forever from a book about the show's characters) is 1953 so that would make him only 58. So, I guess his wife isn't that much younger than him after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back