Season 11 Spoiler Pic Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 17, 2010.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

2. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

"Ray and Gloria's husband" is actually Ray and Doc Robbins ;)

3. Desertwind

I wasn't sure, but I saw no cane, so I thought it might be him, but did think it was odd that he'd be hugging him, although both upset by the kidnapping, could be~

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The cane is there, but its hard to see because it kind of blends in with other things in the pic. It took me a bit to see it. Kind of like a hidden object game LOL. The cane is between Doc's feet, right in front of the black bag that's on the ground. You can see a bit of the silver metal part and the black stopper on the bottom of the cane. :)

5. Desertwind

Ms. hawk-eyes,:wtf: [I still can't see it] they need you on the team to look closely at crime stuff they can't see:rommie: So is Ray hugging doc, because he's leaving? I know their close;)

6. Desertwind

A couple of more caps from "Cello And Goodbye" and notice the different clothing on Doc, so I think it is Gloria's husband in the first photo:)

DOC AND RAY

RAY

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Looks to me like the exact same plaid shirt and vest combo and they're in the airport in both pics. :)

Although I will admit to thinking Haskell bashed Brass over the head the first time I saw the promo commercial. :lol:

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

That's Doc in both pics. Same clothes.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

LOL, I play a lot of those hidden object games to get points/coins on pogo LOL.

I saved the pic, opened it in paint and circled where the cane is. I would lighten the pic so that its easier to see the cane, but I'm on my laptop right now and do not have a photo program on my laptop. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  10. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

My thought to that was, it has to be Doc because why would Ray be hugging Gloria's husband? :lol:

11. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

It's fairly easy to see the cane (I thought) on the full-size picture (thanks to Margamania) - I cropped and highlighted it for those who are still having trouble. :) The clothing in both pictures is identical too, so unless Doc and Gloria's husband are channelling Ray/Hodges from Man Up... :lol:

Also, from the promo, it sounds like Haskell is going back to his old M.O. - which is to kill the husband, then kidnap/torture the wife. In that case, there wouldn't be any opportunity for Ray to meet Gloria's husband after she was kidnapped, because he'd already be dead.

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

This should solve things. The official caption for the photo courtesy of CBS Press:

13. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Okay, am I the only one who can't wait for this episode to air...just so the 'Nick and Ray' pic can be put up in the 'naughty pictures' thread?
    Seriously, there's what looks to be a stuffed lion in the background, and one of the paws is at a most unfortunate angle...oh my!

14. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

:guffaw:No, you're not the only one! I may not post any captions, but it will be funny to read the ones of those who do. :p

It seems like it's taking forever for Thursday to get here, but then it means the season will end quicker, and that's sad. :( At least it's Tuesday I and get my dose of NCIS LA tonight!

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Oh for crying out loud. Will you two behave yourselves? :lol: