Season 11 DVD Extras

Looks like the extras will be good for everyone :)

Yay I saw Eric!!

Looks like Wally had fun with the dinosaurs

Last edited:
I love how Marg says they have fun on set but when's the last time CSI has had a blooper reel on the DVDs? If there's a blooper reel, I'll buy the season 11 DVDs just for that alone.:lol:

Unfortunately CSI has never had blooper reels, which is a shame because they would be so much fun to watch.

Unfortunately CSI has never had blooper reels, which is a shame because they would be so much fun to watch.
Sometimes I can't help but wonder if the actors specifically state that there will be no blooper reel on the DVDs. As much as I love hearing Jorja or Eric talking about the episodes on the commentary, I'd really love to see bloopers.
New York, however does get a blooper reel this year **happy dance**
I wish I could join you, Rizzoli, in your happy dance, but CSI, as usual, has no blooper reel for S11. I guess I'll keep dreaming for the day when a CSI DVD set sees a blooper reel.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure CSI used to do bloopers, I'm pretty sure I've seen some around on Youtube somewhere.

EDIT: Found some bloopers from Season 2, I don't know whether they're official and I'm afraid the quality is horrendous but I think they must have had them in the past.

CLICK ME

I hope Smokey doesn't mind that we're getting a little off-topic talking about blooper reels...:shifty:
I've seen those ones on YT, Crumbs, and they look so unlegit. I thought maybe some die hard fan stole them from the set because the quality is so sketchy. Season 11 would have been perfect for bloopers, but I guess CBS didn't agree.:(

I hope Smokey doesn't mind that we're getting a little off-topic talking about blooper reels...:shifty:
I've seen those ones on YT, Crumbs, and they look so unlegit. I thought maybe some die hard fan stole them from the set because the quality is so sketchy. Season 11 would have been perfect for bloopers, but I guess CBS didn't agree.:(

You're fine...still in the general vicinity of the topic! :lol:

I'd love to see a bloopers section too. And I really like the behind the scenes stuff on set...like showing the director directing the actors in a scene.

I'm pretty sure CSI used to do bloopers, I'm pretty sure I've seen some around on Youtube somewhere.

EDIT: Found some bloopers from Season 2, I don't know whether they're official and I'm afraid the quality is horrendous but I think they must have had them in the past.

CLICK ME

Nope, I have all the DVDs from all the season and no bloopers. Don't know where those people got them. :shifty:

Don't know why they won't put bloopers, because lord knows I'd rather see that then Dita's burlesque routine. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think I'd trade up a commentary for a good blooper reel. It's obvious that they have some document of them, so why not share? :lol: That is providing it is a well selected batch that pertains to ALL characters involved.

And I really like the behind the scenes stuff on set...like showing the director directing the actors in a scene.
As do I...good call. Didn't think of that.

Don't know why they won't put bloopers, because lord knows I'd rather see that then Dita's burlesque routine. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
I'd actually pay money to not see that routine ever again. Very few things in this world make me as uncomfortable as watching someone try to be sexy and failing horribly.:lol:
I think I'd trade up a commentary for a good blooper reel. It's obvious that they have some document of them, so why not share? :lol: That is providing it is a well selected batch that pertains to ALL characters involved.
Or why not just release a single dvd/blu-ray disc with CSI bloopers. It could be a stand-alone thing with three hours of behind the scenes/bloopers from all the seasons. I'd rather pay 50 something dollars for that over 50 dollars for episodes I've already seen, with semi-boring commentary from the set designer or, :rolleyes:better yet, the producer.

Back