Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Micha

Micha Rookie

The crossover is scheduled for the week of November 9.
    CSI Miami episode 8.07, CSI N-Y 6.07 and CSI episode 10.07.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I wish we could see a crossover where people from all three shows interact with each other at the same time. Anyone think Mac and Horatio might come to Vegas for the third part of the crossover? I liked Mac and Horatio's scenes in the other crossovers. It'd be great to see Gary Sinise interact with Marg, George, Eric, Paul, etc.

3. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

How about this scene? Horatio steps out of the LVPD building and puts on his sunglasses and makes that stance he does. Here comes Brass right behind him, he stops, put on his shades, gives Horatio a look and then makes the same stance?

Follow it up with the two of them making their own one liners and you've got the makings of a beautiful relationship...:lol:

4. GregNickRyanFan

^^ :guffaw: That would be cool! :D

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Lots of talk in the NY spoiler thread about the Crossover. Although my inner fangirl would SQUEEEEE if Grissom and Mac were working the case together, I'll settle for Langston and Mac.

Both men are on the cooler side of things. Not a lot makes them see red or extremely angry or emotional. It should be a good pairing when dealing with a serial killer. Sort of like the CSI/WAT crossover.

As for Langston and Horatio...hmm we'll have to see. I wonder if Ray will make a comment on Horatio's shades :cool: :lol: Or Calleigh's ballistic capabilities. ;)

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I can totally see Mac and Dr. Langston working together, both calm, cool and collected, I don't know about Langston and Horatio, very different:eek: But it'll be interesting no doubt. Can't wait to see the new season:thumbsup:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  7. GregNickRyanFan

^ I think Caruso and Fishburne have worked together before, so there should be some good chemistry there.

Personally, I'm still not very excited about the crossovers because they apparently aren't going to do them the way I prefer and the way I have wanted a crossover to be since before the Ray character was even a thought in any of tptb's minds. :lol: But, I guess it's good that I'm not all stoked about it. If I'm not excited that means the chances of me being let down regarding the actual eps is significantly lower. :lol:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

:guffaw: Now that is something I wouldn't mind seeing. :guffaw:

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

How did I not see that line. Thanks Kasey that made me laugh out loud. :guffaw:

I hear you GNRF about the crossovers. The CSI/Miami one was okay. The Miami/NY one was great. The CSI/WAT one was good. So it's a toss up on how it will play out.

I'm still picturing Horatio and Brass standing side by side wearing matching shades. :cool: :cool: That's the best mental picture ...

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Yes they have in the 1990 Movie "King Of New York" ;)

11. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Thank you, Princess! I wonder if all that crazy looking stuff there is the "first 5 minutes" that they say will be so sensational?

Regardless, I saw a few things that made me smile. :D

13. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Very cool promo and worth the wait! It's also up on their website.

Thanks for posting!

I love the Nick/Sara still frame. :)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Just found the same thing on CBS. (why am I getting the feeling I'm going to be the only person here who needs CBS to put these videos on their site - I'm being fazed out on youtube with one computer.)

That does make me a little excited for this season. :)

Smokey, thank you for mentioning that crazy looking stuff. :lol: All I was thinking on some of that was 'this better not be my computer'. :lol:

Susan

15. GregNickRyanFan

That first shot of Catherine in freeze time... her expression is funny.

OOh SuperDave's got some moves. He kneed someone!

Who was that who pulled Wendy back? Probably Hodges, but I couldn't see his face. :lol:

I love that the last shot is of Nick.

I do wish Greg had been in that (unless he's the one who pulls Wendy back and then jumps to cover her, but that's probably going to end up being Hodges lol), but maybe it's his day off or he's in the field or in a different part of the lab far away from this chaos. :lol: He's probably in AV with Archie and he'll probably coming running out afterwards to run and hug Sara. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.