Screenshopts from season 10

verycool

Victim
i probably missed it on here somewhere but are there any screenshopts from the first episode of season 10? i love the matrix kind of feel to it and i'd love to see the screenshots from that. thank you

Sorry, I haven't seen any yet, but I usually rely on this site to get my screencaps, and they may update soon so it's worth the occasional check :thumbsup:
http://csi.wetpaint.com/page/Season+10+Screencaps

If you're intereseted there are videos on youtube of about almost every scene in "Family Affair" if you wanna watch the opening scene's and stuff, maybe request screencaps from there? :)

I'm going to move this over to the Fan Art forums. There is a thread there where you can request screencaps, and I know there have been a lot of people capping this one, so I'm sure you'll get some. :) If not, let me know and I'll do them for you. :)

I'm going to move this over to the Fan Art forums. There is a thread there where you can request screencaps, and I know there have been a lot of people capping this one, so I'm sure you'll get some. :) )
thanks, I never thought of that, I've been looking for some too :)

I put a link to a site over in the Screencaps, Fonts, & More - Requests Thread that has good quality caps for season 9 and looks like they're doing season 10.

Susan

Well, I made mine this afternoon, but they're only good for one character. ;) I'm willing to make some others by request tho. :)

I took a few screenshots (by using print screen) of the freeze/frame thing while watching the episode (or trying to) on CBS before it started crapping out. I may try again later, I dunno. I have to crop the pics then I'll upload to photobucket and post them. :)

I took about 400 screenshots of the episode. But my network at home is down so I can't upload them. Hope to have it fixed soon so if you want certain images let me know and I can send some to you.

Got this site through a friend. It doesn't have any earlier seasons of CSI capped, but you should find what you are looking for here

Back