Screencaps from CSI Shows

Haha, thanks for clearing that up, Shane. :) Take your time getting it back up - I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that we really appreciate that it's even there in the first place! :D

Hi there, Just looking for some techie help here.
I'm still having difficulties accessing the csi-caps site.

No previous bookmarks/favourites links work, no google search results links work. I keep getting page not found. Someone suggested I type in "csi-caps.com" without the www, and the site sluggishly and eventually surfaced, but no internal links seemed to work for me - same page not found. Now I can't even get that far. Back to page not found.

I had read here that there were some issues with the site (so I had hoped it wasn't me or my computer :p) but also that most people were able to use it again. So my questions are:

-are the site issues, whatever they were, now resolved?
-is there something new I need to "allow" on my computer to see the page? (no settings/software/hardware/net service changes on my end)
-are the difficulties possibly with my web provider?
-anybody else having problems still?
-any general suggestions?

I've been an amazed fan of the site and would love to see what's been shared since seasons' ends. Thanks in advance for any help.

Well, I think the technical problems csi-caps had are solved, otherwise nobody else could open the site - I guess.

Perhaps you have somehow blocked the site? Check out your Internet settings to see if the site address appears somewhere, or another try: erase your cookies and your temporary Internet files. :confused:

Here's again the direct link to csi-caps, perhaps it works out now? csi-caps.com

Sorry, I'm not a techie ;)

Hi, thanks for responding.

Well, I tried looking at my security and privacy settings to see if there was something resticting csi-caps.com and there didn't seem to be. I erased cookies and temp net files, cleared search history and cache etc, and tried your link. No joy yet. I wonder if there's something with my service provider?

*sigh* I haven't even had a full cup of coffee yet this morning... I guess this will be an ongoing cyber-negotiation for me.

All further suggestions most welcomed!

^
^
Is there something specific you need from CSI-Caps..?

Or are you simply looking for any caps from the shows, because there are quite a few other caps sites out there.

Hi,
No, not looking for anything specific, it's just a site I found early in my introduction to all this so I kept visiting it. I am more than happy to partake in other sites too, I just haven't branched out very far. I'm still kinda new to all this.

:lol:I also thought maybe there was something absurdly ansd simply stupid I was doing to screw up and that, with others having written about the site here, that there might be some insight in this thread...

kissmesweet said:
I was wondering if there are caps for The Good, the Bad, the Dominatrix? Thanks in advance.

They'll be up shortly. I still have to get up the "Living Doll" and "Leapin' Lizard" caps as soon as I get the new FTP info from Vix and Pia. :)

Shane

Thanks Wurlocke. I was hoping someone would post caps of the CSI NY episode. It was my favorite of the three. Thank you :)

Back