Schreiber To Be A Dad

CSI Files

Captain
Actor <font color=yellow>Liev Schreiber</font>, who recently completed a four episode story arc on CSI, has confirmed that his girlfriend <font color=yellow>Naomi Watts</font> is pregnant with his child.

Speculation that Watts may be pregnant was fueled when some perceived that she was sporting a baby bump as she walked the red carpet at last week’s Oscars. Schreiber put an end to the speculation while making a guest appearance on <font color=yellow>Conan O’Brien</font>’s Late Night talk show. “I’m going to be a dad,” Schreiber said. “It’s very exciting.”

Schreiber was unable to attend the Oscars with Watts because he was performing in Talk Radio on Broadway. He joked, “You can take a complete wallflower, quiet girl, and you get them pregnant and suddenly they want to go out all the time and party … so, I gave her grief about going to the Oscars.”

Schreiber entertained the Late Night guests with tales from his recent stint on CSI. Apparently fans and bloggers gave him a hard time, even calling him “creepy” and “ugly.” “It was really awful because I don’t really think I am,” Schreiber said. “I don’t listen to that. You can’t be creepy and ugly and have a hot girlfriend.

The full story can be found at <A class="link" HREF=http://people.monstersandcritics.com/news/printer_1270261.php>Monsters and Critics</a>.<center></center>

Back