scene change

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone noticed sumtimes in csi that day and night change all of a sudden for example in blood drops series 1 episode 7 warrick is asked to go round the back to process evidence and it is very dark outside yet when you see him processing evidence it is broad daylight lol i think they do it in a few episodes but it prob just me being picky lol

You've got a good eye. That is a major problem in many television shows and movies; it is called "continuity." Since different scenes or camera angles are filmed out of order, sometimes a coffee cup can be full in one angle, half-full in a different angle, and then full again. Or a collar button can be opened, then closed, then open again. Most productions will hire a person in charge of continuity, but he or she can miss the little things. The IMDB (Internet Movie DataBase) is full of listings of similar errors.

major_csi_fan said:
has anyone noticed sumtimes in csi that day and night change all of a sudden for example in blood drops series 1 episode 7 warrick is asked to go round the back to process evidence and it is very dark outside yet when you see him processing evidence it is broad daylight lol i think they do it in a few episodes but it prob just me being picky lol

yeah, I noticed the light thing as well. And it's amazing how often they are in broad daylight considering they work the graveyeard shift :D

Regards the continuity on CSI, Billy Petersen said in an interview once that cos they film out of sequence, he'll go into a room with his hair one colour, and leave with it a different colour :lol:

I know, they are often in broad daylight, considering they work graveyard. Maybe they are contantly pulling doubles. I noticed that Scence in Blood drops, i watched it the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back