Sara's Secret Lover-Part 9

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by NHRFan, Dec 13, 2006.

1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Here is another chapter 9. This story is almost over. I think one or two more chapter. I will be doing sequel, I don't know when.

Pairing: Nick/Sara, Catherine/Grissom.

Rating: PG-13

Category: Romance.

Summary: Sara told Brass where to find Greg. Greg's hands and feets are asleep for sitting too long. Nick woke up and find Sara by his bed. Grissom won the bet.

Part: 9

Sara still sitting down on the chair beside Nick's bed and she waiting for him to wake up, so she put her hand on Nick's face and stoked it and hit her that she forgot to tell Brass, where Greg is at.

Sara went out the room to find Brass, so she can tell where he can find Greg. She find him in the hallway talking to the officer.

"Brass!" Sara yelled.

Brass turn around and saw Sara walked towards him and said to her, "What do you want?"

"I forgot to tell you, I know where Greg is at," Sara explained. "I was too busy worried about Nick."

"That's okay. Where's Greg?" Brass answered.

"Greg is at the warehouse, not too far from the White Wedding Chapel," Sara said.

"Okay. My officer and I will go straight to the ware house to get Greg back."

"Thanks." Sara walked back to Nick's hospital room, walked towards the bed and sat down on the chair and wait for Nick to wake up.

Meanwhile at the warehouse.

Greg still sitting down on the chair, tied up and wondering if anybody will come to rescue him because his whole body are asleep.

"I wondering if anybody forgot me because my butt is asleep...my whole arms and hands are asleep and my whole legs and feet are asleep," Greg whining about his whole body is asleep. "And nobody loves me. I just wondering if Grissom ever like me or not. I hope Sara didn't married that shanked guy and I wondered who's the father of Sara's baby. It can't be me because I haven't been with her, it can't be Hank because he is so weird."

Greg started to sing 'till Brass and the police show up at the ware house. They busted the door opened. Brass walked up to Greg.

Greg said to him, "I am so glad to see you. Please tell me Sara didn't married that weird guy."

"No, Greg. Sara didn't married Hank because Nick saved her from marring him." Brass explained.

Brass cut the ropes and told him, "Let's get you to the hospital, let's the doctor check you out to made sure you are not hurt by Hank."

Brass is getting ready to leave and saw Greg is not moving his butt along.

"Are you coming?" Brass asked.

"I wish I could, but I can't," Greg said.

"What do you mean, you can't?" Brass was confused.

"Because my whole body are asleep," Greg explained.

"Okay."

Brass has his officer to carry Greg to the car. They drove back to the hospital and meet Grissom and his team outside Nick's room.

Brass asked Grissom, "Why are you guys standing outside Nick's room? It Nick okay?"

"Nick is fine. We betting who's the father of Sara's baby," Grissom explained.

"Oh. Count me in," Brass said.

Inside Nick's room.

Nick woke up and saw Sara sitting in the chair by his bed. Nick put his hand on top of Sara's head, she woke up and saw Nicky awake.

"How you feeling, Nick?"

"I'm fine. How you feeling?" Nick asked.

"I'm fine. Thanks to you for saving my life," Sara said.

"I will do anything for you, sunshine," Nick answered. "You're pregnant? Please tell me Hank is not the father of your babies."

"Yes, I'm pregnant. No, he is not the father of my babies," Sara said.

"Okay, thanks goodness." Nick replied. "Who's the father of your babies?"

"Please don't be upset what I'm about to tell you." Sara looked at Nick with her puppy eyes.

"I won't be upset with you and you know that," Nick said.

"Okay, here it goes. You are the father of my babies," Sara explained.

Nick looks at her and put the big smiles on his face, "I'm the father of your babies! All right, I am so happy that I'm the father instead of Hank."

"I am so glad you're the father, not Hank." Sara got a tear on her face.

Few minutes later, the team walked in Nick's room. Nick saw Warrick's face looks so upset about something.

"What's wrong, Warrick?" Nick asked.

"You cost me money, buddy." Warrick said.

"You guys bet on us," Sara was shocked that her team bet on her and Nick.

"No, actually we bet who's the father of your baby," Catherine said. "Grissom won the bet because he knew who the father of your baby."

"How that happened?" Warrick asked.

"It take a woman and a man to do it," Nick said, in teasing.

"I know that! I just want to know how that happened," Warrick said.

"We were drunk and not thinking about it," Sara explained. "I was hurt because I caught Hank cheated on me again."

"I could tell you that," Nick said. "Once a cheater and always a cheater. Hank the shanked won't change and he would never will."

"All right. And I won't go back to him ever again, even he ask me to forgive him and I won't," Sara answered.

"Good for you," Catherine said. "Do you want a baby shower or what?"

"Of course, I want a baby shower and has to be two babies shower, Sara replied.

"Two? You are having twins," Warrick was in shocked.

"Yep. One boy and other one, I don't know, becausethe second one cover it up," Sara explained.

"Okay, we are having babies showers, after you give birth to twins then we were having a party, soon you get out of hospital," Catherine said.

"You got yourself a deal."

They talk some more 'till Sara felt something coming down her legs, she looks down and saw her water broke.

TBC

Next Part 10- Sara gave birth to twins, Nick is with her. Hank went to prison for a long times and he lost everything.

2. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

nice to see this up and running again so cute...
    update soon.

3. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

OHHHHHHH I remember that story!! lovely!!
    hope you will update soon :D