Sara's Secret Lover- Part 11-The End- Part 1 (Snickers.)

NHRFan

Coroner
One more of this story of Part 11 of Part 2. It will be a sequel after this. I got to finish Undercover CSI and Past Revenge first before I do sequel. Thanks, Mariel and Animequeen23 to help me to name Sara's and Nick's babies.

Pairing: Nick/Sara, Grissom/Catherine, Greg/Sofia, Warrick/Mia

Category: Drama/Angst/Romance

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Nick ask Sara to marry him, but she said no. Sara named her babies and told Nick about it and he love it. They talk about Godparents to their babies.

Part: 11

The next few days, Nick got release from the hospital after Sara and their babies went home before him. Nick got a plain, so he asked Warrick, if he can come and pick him up at the hospital, so he can go shopping for an engagement ring. He is so much in lvoe with Sara from the beginning, he want to ask her out on a date for a while, but he can't, because Sara probably still in love with Grissom.

Warrick picked Nick from the hospital, drove him to the jewel store to pick out the engagement ring. Nick walked up to the jewel store, walked in and went straight to the jewel and looked at the engagement ring 'till he find the right of for his loving sunshine. He finally found the ring that he like and he was hoping Sara like it too, he paid for it and left the jewel store and got in Warrick's Denali.

They left the area. Few minutes later, Warrick dropped Nick off Sara's apartment, he walked up the stairs and knocked on Sara's apartment. Sara answered the door and she is real tired, because she has to take care of the twins. She saw Nick standing outside her door.

"Hi, Nicky," Sara said. "What are you doing here?"

"Hi, Sar," Nick answered "I'm here to see you and our babies. How are you?"

"I'm tired and our babies won't let me sleep," Sara whined.

"I'm sorry that you're tired," Nick said. "Do you want to go out with me?"

"I would love to. Who will going to watch the twins?" Sara asked, in scared.

"I'm sure Catherine will love to watch them," Nick answered. "I'll pick you at 7:00 tonight."

"Okay. I will see you tonight at 7:00."

"Good night." Nick left Sara's apartment and he can't wait to go out with her tonight and asked her to marry him and he also hoping she will said yes.

Later that night.

Nick pull in the driveway early, so he can hold the babies before they leave for their date. He saw Catherine's Denali in the driveway, so he knew Sara already called her. He walked up to Sara's apartment, knocked on the door and wait for someone answered the door. Catherine answered the door with one of the baby in her arm.

"Come on in, Nick. You're right on time to see your babies," Catherine said. "She is in the room and get ready for her date."

"Thanks, I will wait for her," Nick said. "I'm just here to see my beautiful babies."

Nick walked in the living room, picked up his son, while Catherine holding his Angel.

"What are you going to name the babies?" Catherine asked. "You can't called them twin 1 and twin 2."

"I don't know, I hope it soon," Nick said.

"Me too, I can't wait what you guys are going to name 'em," Catherine answered.

Nick and Catherine each take turn to hold the babies 'till Sara came out the room and she looked so beautiful in her black dress and her hair in her curly hair, he always love it on her.

Nick looked up at her, his mouth opened and he can't believe he didn't asked her sooner before Hank and Grissom ask her out.

"You looked so beautiful, Sara," Nick siad.

"Thanks, Nick," Sara blushed. "You looked so handsome in your suit."

"Thanks. You ready to go," Nick asked.

"I am so ready to go." Sara can't believe she is going out with Nick Stokes.

Nick and Sara walked out the apartment and walked up to Nick's Denali. One hours later, they went to Sara's favorite restaurant, they got out the Denali and hed inside the restaurant. The witer took them to their table and sat down across from each other.

Nick thinking to himself, "Gosh, she is so beautiful. How am I going to ask her to marry me without scaring her or lose a friendship?"

Sara thinking to herself, "He is so handsome in his suit. I don't think he ever been interested in me, like I am to him."

Nick asked Sara, "May I have this dance?"

"Yes, you may," Sara answered.

They dance 'till they got tired of dancing. He bought her back to the table and they sit down across from each other. Nick took out the ring that he bought this morning and took Sara's hand and talk to her.

"Sunshine, Even since I met you in the beginning. I knew you were the one for me and I have been falling in love with you for a long time, but I don't know you ever been interested in me, because you always interested in someone esle,"Nick explained. "Sara, will you marry me?"

"Oh, Nick. I'm sorry, I can't marry you because you only marry me because of the babies." Sara looked Nick in the eyes and all she saw sadness in his eyes. "Can you take me home, please?"

"Sure." Nick tried not to show the tear in his eyes.

They left the restaurant, got in his Denali and left the restaurant. A few minutes later, he pull up Sara's driveway. Sara got out the Denali, Nick left Sara's drive way and hed towards his home. Sara walked up to her apartment, opened the door and walked in.

Catherine saw Sara in the living room and asked her, "How was your date with Nicky?"

"I don't think it went well," Sara said.

"What do you mean, it doesn't went well?" Catherine asked, in confusion.

"Nick asked me to married him and I said, no." Sara explained. "He is only marry me, because of the babies."

"Oh, Sara. What do you do that for?" Catherine asked. "You probably hurt his feeling."

"What can I do? He's only asked me to married him," Sara answered. "It not like he is really in love with me."

"I hate to said it to you, you're wrong," Catherine said.

"What do you mean, I'm wrong?" Sara asked, in confusion.

"Nick has always been in love with you since you arrived here, when he first met you after he got done throwing the dummies off the roof," Catherine explained. "First, he has a crush on you. Second, he don't think you're interested in him, because you always interested in Grissom,s o he didn't ask you out since then."

Sara can't believe Nick is in love with her and she has always been in love with him, now she has to go tell Nick her feeling and hope he don't shut the door to her face.

"Can you watch Angel and Nicholas Jr. for me?" Sara asked Catherine.

"Sure, I don't mind watching them when you go after Nick," Catherine answered. "I will be at the lab, so the twins will be with me."

"Thanks." Sara left her apartment, got in her Denali and left the drive way to head towards Nick's place and she hope he can forgive her for acting that way, because she thought he only marry her because of their babies.

She finally pulled in Nick's driveway and saw his Denali in his drive way. Before she got out, she saw his apartment with no light on and she got a feeling that Nick is the apartment in tears, because she has hurt his feeling and hoping he will forgive her. She got out her Denali, walked up to his apartment and knocked on the door.

Nick answered the door and looked at Sara in his sad eyes. Sara was right, he has a tears on his face.

Sara told Nick, "We need to talk."

"Okay, come in." Nick answered.

Sara walked in the room, sat down on the couch. Nick came in the living room after he closed the door and locked it, he sat down on the couch next to her.

"Let me talk and don't interruped me, okay," Sara said.

"Okay."

"When you asked me to marry you, I thought you want to marry me because our babies," Sara explained. "And I didn't know you were in love with me from the beginning, it's trure, Nicky?"

"Yes, I have always been in love with you since the beginning," Nick said. "I didn't ask you out, because you are interested in Grissom, not me. I'm really in love with you and I'm crazy about you, Sar. Who called you, Sunshine?"

"You are and I called you, my cowboy," Sara answered. "I'm not interested in Grissom anymore. I'm crazy about you too, cowboy. I always been in love with you, but I thought you are not interested in me. Can you do that again? And I promise you, I will said yes to you."

Nick's face light up when heard that magic word and said to her, "Really?"

"Yes, go ahead and do it before I change my mind," Sara teasing him.

"Okay. Here is it, Sara, ever since I met you and I knew you were the one for me," Nick said. "I have been in love with you for a long time and I'm crazy about you, Sar. Will you marry me?"

"Yes, I will marry you." Sara answered, in happily.

They grabbed each with a hug and they can't believe they are finallly getting marry. They have a beautiful children.

Nick asked Sara, "What our babies' name?"

"I named them, Angel Clarice and Nicholas Caleb Jr." SAra said. "Who will be their Godparents?"

"Angel's Godparents will be Catherine and Grissom. Nicholas will be Warrick and Mia," Nick explained. "Or we could change it, I don't mind."

"I like it. They will be thrill," Sara was excited.

Sara finally wise up who she is really in love with. The guy is right front of her the whole time and she is getting marry to her cowboy. Nick is so happy to hear Sara said yes to him. Nick has to get ready for work tonight and Sara still on vacation after she has her babies and she is going with Nick tonight, so htey can tell their friends, that they are getting marry soon.

Nick finally got ready then Nick and Sara left his apartment to head towards work. They finally arrived to the lab, got out Nick's Denali then went inside the lab to head towards the break room.

Before they went inside the break room, they saw their families and their babies. They can't believe they have a babies. Nicky Jr. will get his father's look and Angel will get her mother's look. They will tell the teams, they are getting marry soon and they already choose who will be the babies' Godparents. Sara will have to ask Brass to give her away then she will ask Catherine to be her maid of honor. Nick will ask Warrick and Greg to be his best men. They hope they get marry by next week or two. They wondering how they going to react about their getting marry so soon.

TBC- The End of Part 1 of Chapter 11.

Next Chapter 11 of Part 2- Sara and Nick learn Hank will spent the rest of his life in prison. Sara and Nick got marry in church. Grissom, Catherine, Warrick and Mia are Godparents to Nicky Jr. and Angel.

Back