SarahSidle1981 Galley

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by sarahSidle1981, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

I do take request for Sig and Avatar. Just tell me the size you want. tell me if you want a background color or Background image. And see me the URL for the Picture you want or the background Image. tell the say you want on them if they is one. Also you can use any of the one I post here just give me credit.

Grissom
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sara and Grissom
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Welcome aboard sarahSidle1981! :)

Always good to have some new artists around, but just let me explain the posting in the Art Forum a bit. ;)

Here we have certain threads for nearly every subject, so when you want to show your icons and banners please do so in the allocated space.

For presenting icons from the CSI: Las Vegas Cast etc. visit the CSI Icons #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests- Thread.
    For CSI:Miami the CSI : Miami Icons #4 - Showcase, Links, and Requests one, for CSI:NY the CSI: New York Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests one.

As for banners we have only one thread for all three shows, it's the Signature Banners # 5 - Showcase, Links and Requests Thread.

These are only a few of the most important links, more links and helpful informations you can find in the Fan Art Forum Guide - Tutorial/Question Thread .
    Perhaps just take a seat and make yourself a bit comfortable here by reading through some points :D

BTW: we have as a board rule that the biggest allowed signature banner size is only 220x75 pixel, so yours is way too big for the board and I need to ask you to reduce it. ;)

Further more for your information, you can't post images as images before you've achieved 100 posts, until that you need to post them as links/urls.

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to pm either Wyoming or myself, cinegirl - we're the mods of this forum and always glad to help. :)

Fine, as the needed links are provided I'll go ahead and lock this thread.

***locked***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.