Sara/Wendy Slash #1-- Got Those Samples Yet?

I didn't see a topic for these two, and I was going through screencaps and I saw pictures of them interacting together in episodes. They need a shipper name! :p

I think someone suggested San Fransisco love or something like that. Because they're both originally from 'Frisco. :)

Yay! Someone finally started a thread for Frisco Love!!! Aggie will be thrilled. We talked about it a while back but *looks ashamed* I kinda forgot :(

These girls are just TOO DAMN CUTE not to be paired together. And :D another femme/slash pairing ALWAYS makes me smile :D

Totally agree with you, fogi :p Major. Cuteness. OVERLOAD! :D

normal_604ss_045.jpg

*SQUEE!* :D

You know, they often say people are attracted to faces they recognise, and some couples often look alike. Sara and Wendy definitely have striking similarities. That's some hot Frisco lovin' right there, lol.

forensicsgirl said:
Yay! Someone finally started a thread for Frisco Love!!! Aggie will be thrilled. We talked about it a while back but *looks ashamed* I kinda forgot :(

Someone called me? :D Squeeee! Another hot thread! :devil: Well, sizzlin' really. I love the idea of Sara and Wendy. They're both absolutely adorable!!

If you watch the episode "Up in Smoke" Sara gives Mandy the sexiest looks :)

OOhhh finally a thread about this ship. I just love Frisco love :devil:

They just look too perfect together

Back