Sara/Sofia - Sassy, Salsa, Sexy

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by MiaCharlize, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Since apparently the Sara/Sofia threads have not been transferred to the new forum I saw the need to start a new one over here.

So, here it is: Our very own place to continue worshipping our favorite couple.

:D

And for viewing pleasure:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mati

mati Rookie

Hi Mia
    Thanks :) and what a surprise to see the new thread and the new site! It's cool, although I promptly lost my lovely avatar with Louise and I'm a tad a cluz to update it :alienblush:. Anyhow, I read a few ff on the internet and they gave a good and credibile version of why the two ladies aren't in Las Vegas anymore. But the SASSY intensity has reduced to a little fire. I hope it will be rekindled also in here, speaking about the ladies and maybe dreaming about the way the writers would let meet the two on the show, if JF would ever do her guest appareance and LL would be on the episode too. One can always dream!

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

The Sofia/Sara thread can be found here. All threads have been transferred over to the new board. Just go to the bottom of the shipper page and change the from the field to beginning and click show threads and it will bring up all the threads in the forum.

Since I've added the link, I am locking this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.