Sara Says Goodbye

Heaven forbid that we want the long, annoying, drawn out storyline to finally hit the conclusion.

I have nothing against Jorja, great actress. But her character is quite the different story. Liked her in Seasons 1 and 2 but after that she shoved herself so far up Grissom's butt it was like she had a permanent tan.

And I watch The View on a regular basis and she noted that Sara may or ay not be back. She can't tell for sure, just like she couldn't say what will happen on the ep. Please have you information right before you post it all over the place. Jorja herself wants to come back, it's up to the producers and writers when and if they see fit.

desertwind said:
PLEASE STAY, or hurry up and come back.. Grissom took a brief time out, so we'll wait in anticipation of your returing, and today on "THE VIEW" Jorja stated, "Sara will return" she's got like 5 different threads alone on this 'forum' so she's exxtremly popular, but apparently not with most of the fans who commented here, which I find a bit strange, if someone I didn't care for someone that was leaving, I'd probably not comment, because I wouldn't care..I can't wait till she comes back. a part of the heart of CSI will be mssing until her return ;)

It's not that we don't care. It's that we care so much about this particular topic, it's driving us crazy to just let it sit. I, for one, just like to give my opinion on things I'm passionate about. CSI happens to be one of them. It's the same way with anime and yaoi. :D

Some people are just more outspoken than others.

I actually enjoyed Sara on the show. I think the whole CSI trio of shows needs to take a reality check, and look at the UGLY truth behind the real women of crime scene investigation. That truth is that all of the real female CSI's look like DOG the bounty hunter. Sara was the only one who in my opinion wouldn't pass as a model, and that made me happy.

Back