Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

i love flirting sandles!

omg StarSara i love the fic and the banner!

if Greg and Sara were to get together sooner than later, we would have problems, because the writer's never like the charectors happy, everyone is an Angst Whore at heart and i just have this feeling that something bad would happen if they got together sometime durring this season. maybe when Grissom is gone they can play...but only for a bit, because Sara's a 'good girl' and wouldn't cheat on Grissom *shudders*

my question is what would happen if Greg just kissed Sara in the middle of the locker rooms? we've all seen him depressed in Spark Of Life *great CSX ep*, i was just wondering is Sara would or wouldnot pulla Grissom and just ignor him or would she comfort him?

-x-liv

Beautiful work on the art, Hestia.. I particularly love the banner, Greg's adoring look sums it all up
Thanks for the compliments, Ziggy (and everyone else)! I appreciate it, especially since they were my first icons. I like the soft colors and dreamy look of that banner too. ;)

As for the topic, I'm one of those people who likes an ending with some resolution. There could be some angst and obstacles but overall, if they get together in the end, I would just grin like a chesire cat! :D

Would you want Sandle to get togther sometime during the CSI show so that the relationship can develop, or would you want it to officially happen right at the end, like the last episode, so that they can keep on flirting and hinting to each other?

Keep the flirting, IMO. Hey, things don't come easy, right? I'd like to see Greg keep on trying to get Sara to like him. I've got a Sandle song by Staind up in my sleeve... I'll just search through it first...

Yeah I guess I want it to develop in the show.. Thats why I read fanfics, so I can read about them doing stuff... ;) ;) It would kinda be disappointing if they got together at the end, (I would still love it!) but then we dont see them together.. Yeah ok I have my answer. I would like to see Sandle get together in the middle of the show. :eek: Too much school is getting to me! I answered that in a complete sentance :O :lol:

New thread! Wow. Congrats guys, I've missed a lot, these two days. :) I'd love to see the Sandle-love develop too. Like everybody here. If they would get together at the end of the show, I'd kill myself. I want to see more of the show then! They should have been together since the start.

Hmm that's an interesting question. I'd like to see the flirting continue but then have them get together close to the end. That way we get to see some good Sandle lovin' before the show ends. Hugs and kisses and all that good stuff. :devil:

Now, my new fic is up! *bows as everyone cheers* Thank you, thank you, oh stop you're embarassing me. :rolleyes: Anyways, the title is Give Me One Reason and you can read it by clicking on my banner down there. :D Tell me what you think, I'm workin' on a sequel for it now.

Hmmm...definitely seeing them skirt the line. I've seen too many shows to know that once the relationship has come to reality, having the writers be able to hold that 'ship up and the flow of the show is really hard. Besides, if the chase continues then we the fans have something to look forward to everytime. :p

~Jo

YouandMe1105 said:
Hmm that's an interesting question. I'd like to see the flirting continue but then have them get together close to the end. That way we get to see some good Sandle lovin' before the show ends. Hugs and kisses and all that good stuff. :devil:
i agree with yummy. i like the flirting and everything, but i wanna see a little more too. :devil:

and btw, i read your fic and it was awesome. i even reviewed it. :D

I love your fic YaM. Thats so sad! :( But it was really good! :D I reviewed it too ;)

Really the only reason I kinda want their realation ship to be at the end is because knowing the writers they might make them break up and get in a fight. I mean im all for angst but I dont think I could handle seeing them break up for good *cries* :lol: :)

Wanted to delurk to say Congrats on the new thread. I think that's the one I voted for too. Love the pics of Jorja & Eric. ;)

Hey CSI Watcher 8 *waves*

OMG YaM that was an amzing fic, really well written, the end was so sad. Any plans for an update? Please tell me Greg changes his mind :)

Yeah I don't think I could take them getting together then splitting. I'd probably cry like a little girl (no offense to any little girls here :D ). More flirting this season would be great.

Nope CSIangel, Greg doesn't change his mind, he's already getting a tan. However, will Sara be content without him? Hmmm I wonder.

YouandMe1105 said:
Yeah I don't think I could take them getting together then splitting. I'd probably cry like a little girl (no offense to any little girls here :D ). More flirting this season would be great.

Nope CSIangel, Greg doesn't change his mind, he's already getting a tan. However, will Sara be content without him? Hmmm I wonder.

:lol: The "getting a tan" part was what made me get this link. I can just imagine him with sunglasses lines... he'd look like *Horatio* BAD IMAGE!!

I'd also cry if they got together and broke up, don't worry. But of course, I'm VERY emotional, so I'd cry anyways. (You know that episode "Spark of Life"? I cried at Greg's expression.) ;)

No crying, this is a happy ship! Greg and Sara shouldn't have to go through all those conflicting emotional, angsty moments! :(
But that fic was really good YouandMe1105. I can't believe he'd join Horatio Caine. Is this some kind of plan to get Ryan Wolfe and Greg together? ;) I know a certain Silhouette would like that!
BTW... you admit to crying but refuse to 'squee'? It cannot be! (...did I just rhyme?)

But angst is good! Well at least in the fanfiction world...though a certain amount of angst is much welcomed. :p

~Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back