Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric was the one to make Greg love Sara though. He said that in an interview with ET or something like that. And then Jorja hugged him, that was so sweet. You can find the video on YoTube, I think...

Hestia said:
Hey! There's some plot bunnies in the coffee cups! :lol:

How we were talking about the Sara bunny, I just had to bring back the bunnies in the coffee mugs!

Dutchie I never saw that interview, but i've heard of it, and I have a screen cap of them hugging saved on my computer. Could you provide us with a link, please. I was searching it on YouTube, but I couldn't find it. :(

Awww I wanna see it! *sigh* I thought I read somewhere that Eric has a huge crush on Jorja both on and off the screen :D That is so cute.

Don't know about Jorja though... isn't there an interview where Jorja said something like, 'Sara finding Greg sexier' or something? I can't remember.

I can't post the link, I think, the mods would kick my ass. Sissi, I'm right, aren't I? Hollie, I'll go look and PM you the link, I think that's allowed, or am I wrong? :confused:

Silhouette, you read that right, that was on an Eric Szmanda fansite, and Eric had said:

"I have a huge crush on Jorja Fox, both on and off the screen."

So cute! :D

Of course he does! Jorja is foxy. (hehe so lame but I had to say it.) Honestly though she's very beautiful and I kinda have a thing for brunettes. Alas I shall never get to make out with Sara. I need a hug.

...and I shall never get to make out with Greg... *sigh* we're in it together buddy :lol: *goes to hug youandme* feeling better now? :)

Yes Dutchie, it is soooo cute... :D Btw, could you PM me the link too? If that's ok though...

I can't find it anymore... :( BUT I saw Eric Szmanda's house! DAMN he has a nice house! I wanna live in his house! With him of course. :D I'll never make out with Greg too. (or Sara for that matter) *joins in hug*

Sure, join in hun! *lets sandersidle join in hug* I still want his house! *sigh* So cool. I wonder if Jorja has ever been there... :devil:

I saw his house too!! It's amazing. I'm sure Jorja's been there ... :devil:

Aww, I can sympathize with you guys because sadly I will never make out with Eric. :( I probably won't ever be able to even meet him or Jorja. :( :(

awww hollie you can join the hug too :D...yeahhh im sure jorja has been there because i read somewhere that shes had her co-workers over...so eric prob. had her over too :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back