Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm.... *drumroll*... GREG!! :D :D YAY!!
My first ever RP and I choose to play the main character :eek: (I make it sound like I'm gonna play in a movie or something lol)

Yay, more cookies!! :D Hmmm... Delicious, hollie! :)

Ah we need you, Emergency Backup David! There's a DB. Hurry, go to Sandle RP!!! (if the link doesn't work, it's in Fan Fiction board ;)) See you there, ziggy! :)

Edited to add: Whoa no post since last night... where is everyone??

Hey hunny :D i think we need a topic i think...How about: What do you like to see on season 7 between Sara and Greg?

I wanna see a flashback of season 5: more teasing between those two, more case together, more laugh cause we all know Greg is the only who can make her giggle :D

Flashback sounds good. :) Greg always made Sara happy and I want to see that. Hopefully he gets more screentime to show how great he plays of of Sara and react to the season 6 finale when he finally finds out... heck I just want him to have more screentime - period!

Yeah I really wanna see how he reacts to the season six finale. Cause I think he could either express his true emotions or try to hide them by making a joke of it or something to the effect.

i'm sure Greg will have more screentime, D.Rambo said it :D
As for the finale, i don't know how he would react...If Sara seems happy , i think he will be happy for her, cause it's what really matter for him ;)

We want reaction! D. Rambo? Who's that??? :confused: I think he'll be disappointed, but hide it around Sara 'cause he wants her to be happy and if she is with Grissom (which she if course is not! sorry multishippers!) he'll be happy too. Though I think he'll feel bad.

lol David Rambo, one of the writers of CSI , a girl wrote him an email or a letter i don't really remember and she asked questions about Greg , it told her "If you are a Greg fan , you will LOVE this season" i assume it means he will have more screentime , wooot :D

Of course he will feel bad, he loves her :D

Now i'm even more excited for season 7! It starts September 21 here so thats, what, 2 months 8 days? I'll start my countdown!

Ah second that, Hestia. I want to see Greg's reaction to S6 finale... I know that probably with tptb it'd just be no reaction at all from Greg. I have a strong feeling they wouldn't mention it (we would just see Greg working and solving the case like nothing happened)... They've done bad with continuity and out-of-character before (safe to say, I don't trust them... lol). Not to mention if they bring more new/guest writers into the show.
But okay, I have to keep positive (cookies! I need cookies!). Just crossing my fingers right now...

September seems like a long way to go... but eh, my bday is in September :D

Hopefully Greg and Sara would work together more in S7. More fun cases, so we could see them having a laugh together. Like in S5. Probably even an appearance by Papa and Nana Olaf if we're lucky... :lol: I seriously would love to see that :D

Oh sissi you really give me hope!(well Dr.Rambo does... technically). I hope it's not just him saying things to make the fans happy and keep watching (I'm gonna hunt him down if S7 turns out ugly... I don't care if he's got Rambo's stregth). I really really want Greg to have more screen time. A real storyline. Character development.

And.. oh well, a new haircut. :p :lol:

Silhouette I would make you cookies, but I'm now a CSI Level One. :( Are there any Lab Techs left in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back