Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
thebothofus.jpg

Sara: Wow Greg, you're right. we can both fit in here!
Greg: told ya, it wont be like the last time i promiss... and Sofia wont be here so we'll have more room.

-x-liv :devil:

So I started watching my season 5 DVD's. Better known as the Sandle Season.;) Today I watched 'Down the Drain'.
Sara asking Greg about losing his virginity and them swopping stories. It's so funny that in, I believe it was 'Swap Meet', we find out that Sara knows about the age Greg lost his virginity. Those two probably tell eachother eeeeverything. :p

Sandles positivity bakery. :) Making positivity confections everyday. I can make some peanut butter and chocalate cookies! I just found my old junior high school cooking class book. I can make cookies and other things pre-packaged and pre-cooked! :lol:

lol. Are there any illegal drugs in these "positivity cookies"?

Anyway - I love the attitude in here. It's always so fantastic. Did anyone catch Eric Szmanda at the Much Music Video Awards? Adorably dorky as always.

Supposedly George Eads was there as well.

Rofl, we just hit 666 posts.

Eeek.

Now it's 667, all's good :D

[sorry. A teensy bit supersticious today]

lol. The evil Sarahvma brings the devil with her.

Shh...your not suppose to tell anyone.

Well, you know... they do make you see purple elephants. You couldn't hide it forever.

Either way - I know that Eric Szmanda apparently requested Greg's affection for Sara to be written in dialogue-wise, but does anyone know when this request happened and what episode was the first to contain it?

It's my fault that Sarah's in here, guys. I'm sorry. We were on the phone a few hours ago and I was like "Dude, you should come be a Sandle with me. Sandles rule." I didn't think she'd actually come and make you suffer her presence. ;)
Joking, joking. *hands Sarah a positivity cookie* You know I love you.

It's all good! Everyone is welcome to spread the sandles love! (I sound so hippy-ish! What is in these cookies? :lol:)

Oh, I was just joking. Sarah's been a closet Sandle for ages, you see, I'm just proud I finally convinced her to come and express her Sandle love.
And it's funny that you mention hippies.. I told her that Sandles were the hippies of the CSI world: Always full of peace, love, and happiness :D

Hestia, I can't tell you what's in the cookies, it's the secret of the lab technicians. Just eat them. :p Sarah, glad you came out of that closet. Take a cookie too!

Fabian I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw that episode.

Mia: Sara told me you didn't lose your virginity until you were 21.

And I was like: HOW THE HELL DOES SARA KNOW THAT??? lol, I think I scared my parents that day, 'cause I said that out loud. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back