Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Welcome NZGirly! Goodness, we're getting a lot of new members lately. How exciting! xD
Hope you enjoy your time here, floating in the lovely Sandle goodness. :3

EDIT: All right! I submitted something. :D
It was kind of fun to do. :D Searching for screen caps wasn't though. D:

Yeah, I just submitted something too. Looks like Sandle will be having a good turn out :D

They've just started showing season 8 over here! *dances* Last night I was watching Dead Doll and, although I have already seen it, it just seemed so much more dramatic on the TV than it does on the computer. It must have been so weird though, because they've spent all this time and energy on finding Sara... then they find her, and she's taken to Desert Palms... and then what? It all must have suddenly caught up with them. They were probably all absoloutly exhausted.

That was really random, but it's those little moments that interest me.

Yeah I put submitted something too :D

I'm working on a fanfic piece and will let you know when I have it up.

Yeah Salean I watched Dead doll this week aswell....I know soo dramatic....my brother loved it.......He ships GSR and he was all in my face like "haha told you" my reply "yeah, whatever" *rolls eyes at him*. Anywayz we are the ship of hope so there is still hope for Sandle!!!!! :D

EDIT: I just realised after posting this I must have sound just like Greg when I said that "yeah, whatever" comment to my brother even though I didn't realise it at the time. :lol:

Haha, "yeah, whatever!", that's cool!
I must admit that I don't watch CSI anymore, I think they're airing season 7 here right now, and I already know the "important" episodes like Fannysmackin, so I don't see the sense in watching them in German because I hate the synchro. I'm so used to watching the US shows in English that the German versions just sound weird. :rolleyes: I like to think about Sandle though, to watch vids, make arts etc., it's just the show itself that I don't watch anymore. Does that make me a bad shipper? Just random thoughts that came to my mind... :confused:

It's great to hear that you participate in the challenge! Hm, I haven't submitted anything yet *lol* didn't find the time to make something, but I will do that tomorrow! :)

You watch the episodes online, Salean? :3 I do that when I miss a new episode, but because of the writer's strike... I haven't missed any due to the lack of. xD But Bull airs tonight! Can't wait to see what that holds for us. :3

And yeah, really sounds like Sandle will have a good run at the contest, especially considering the fact that the person holding the competition says few are submitting. Hmm...

Shazza, can't wait for your fic. Tell us when it's all done. ;D I should get to work on finishing the outline on mine after exams. Fun!

I think if an extremely strong GSR scene comes along in the near future somehow, we should name our next thread "Yeah, whatever!" Still showing hope -- not to bash GSR at all, though. I respect other ships. The two occasionally have scenes that I envy, wish Greg was there.

I don't think it makes you a bad shipper, Kat! I think that makes you even more of an awesome shipper -- not watching the show, but still supporting the ship. :3 So long as you support the ship, that's awesome! :D

I'm really excited for the contest... eee!

So did any of you get to see 'Bull'? Was it good?

Skell , yeah I tend to watch whatever part of the episode has been put up on youtube. So for some episode that's just short clips and I'm missing most of the episode... but I also read the transcripts of the episodes, so I know what happens even if I haven't seen the episode. My sisters think I'm crazy.

And Kat I don't think that makes you a bad shipper... I've got like that with NY and Miami at the moment. Everything just seems to have slowed to a halt. But still supporting the ship even if you don't watch it is everything.

Kat - I don't think it makes you a bad shipper....I mean you don't watch the show and you still ship Sandle....I think that makes you an awesome shipper!!:D :D

Skell - maybe we should call our name our next thread "yeah, whatever"- we'll have to discuss that later lol....

I usually don't watch episodes online and tend to watch as they premiere in the UK.....I don't like spoiling it for myself lol.

okay outta here

Sophia

Salean, I saw Bull! Been a bit odd lately, with all the allusions to bulls I've had in the last couple of days.
I thought it was a good episode -- lots of Greg in it! That was cute. Warrick was in the episode, too, which I hadn't expected. No sign of Sara yet, but I think there might've been hints about Grissom's relationship with her; if I'm right, I couldn't decipher them, though.

I like reading reviews sometimes. Like for "You Kill Me." I really liked that one -- mostly because it had a big section about Greg's feelings towards Sara in it. ;D

Skell I read that one too! It made me so happy. Yeah, I rely on stuff like that to find out what is going on. I've seen a couple of clips of 'Bull' and they were quite funny.

I'm hopeless with spoilers, Shazza . Because there's such a long gap between when the episodes air in America and in the UK I tend to just do some investigating when they come out in America, rather than waiting for it over here. I'm usually a very patient person, but not so much with shows.

I know (not saying I totally spoiler clean I know Sara left the show and stuff) but I don't actually wanna know what goes on in the episodes cause I wanna watch and be surpised and be watching it for the first instead of knowing whats gonna happen.......

Hi guys! Sorry for not being here for awhile. I see that we have some new members! Welcome! :D Always nice to see new peope coming in. Our Sandle group is growing with the day. <3

Where's my Hestia? I haven't seen her around for awhile. Come back to us hun!

Skell - We're on Season 8 and the second episode should air on Tuesday....so it isn't that far behind.......It had to air earler than usual because of the writers strike.

Welcome back Eva!!!! You got to reading my fanfic piece yet?? Let me know okay.

Hey there, Eva! Nice to see you again. :3
I've been wondering the same thing about Hestia lately. I don't know where she's disappeared to. Maybe she's busy with school...? I know I'll be within a week or so.

Ah, I see. I really want that writer's strike to end. It's ruining our chances of seeing Greg.

I have to say that's probably my fault. Whenever I join a new thread, or sign up to a new forum, all the members inexplicably vanish. Either I have the worst timing in the world or there's a message there that I really should take note of...

Lol, personally I think it's probably the former. But y'know... it's happened a lot.

Yeah, we just started Season 8. I think this tuesday it's A la Cart... am I right, shazza ? It's annoying because I've got exams at the moment, and they're all on wednesdays which means I can't watch it until the repeat.

Back