Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Haha, great dialogue, Naz! I don't know how you can spontaneously think of so many! :D And it's all right if you're "late." I don't think you are, and even if you were, so long as you came back eventually, right? We're the ship of hope after all. :D

Congrats on it being your first thread opening Eva. :3 You did it so well. Lovely pictures and everything! :D

As for the question, my brain is a little fried from doing last minute school work, so I can't think of another scene... but I will later. :3

i've just watch the video...frankly and truly, i cried....my family was like "Naz, are you crazy??" :D it is so beautiful...seriously...

i think i may have a dialogue for you...and to answer your question, Skell i have no idea.. :D

Sara: Greg, I need to go
Greg: No! Please stay...with me..
Sara: I need to visit my mom in San Fransisco
Greg: Dont ever leave me Sara...
Sara: I cant!! *crying* I need to..it's a must..
Greg: Sara....please
Sara: I will come back. I promise
Greg: Promise?
Sara: Promise..*Heading toward the locker door*
Greg: *Take her hand*
Sara: Please, dont make it difficult Greg..
Greg: Please....lets play my plastation at my place before you go...
Sara: But the first flight is about an hour...
Greg: There's always the second flight... :devil:
Sara: Know what...forget the first flight, lets play the playstation at your place :devil: :devil:

hehe...the rest, i need to censored it :D

Hey everyone! Nao, I congratulate Sandle and the Sandle-buddies for reaching our 13th thread! And Eva, at last you are able to open this one! Great graphics. Love the first! :) *dances in the Blue Hawaiian funtain*

The clock just striked 12 here so Happee New Yearrrrrr! May this be a Sandly year for us! :) *fireworks*

I don't want to get all emotional or something but I just want to say that the whole year I've spent with you guys, through those moments where I was a newbie and you guys welcomed me with open arms, cheered me up when my grandfather had a stroke, always lifting my spirits through of all the sandliness, I felt home and met real! :D Thanks for being a great part of my life this year and -- next year. :) *hugs all Sandle-buddies*

Now, I can totally see Greg and Sara, a glass of champagne in their hands, making a toss while enjoying the fireworks and saying how much this year has been a great year for them because -- they are with each other! :D

Naz, your dialogues rock! :)

Pau!!! glad that you drop by here :D i wanna wish all my sandle buddies a very happy new year!!! :D :D

Now, I can totally see Greg and Sara, a glass of champagne in their hands, making a toss while enjoying the fireworks

you know what..that quote just gave me an idea for a dialogue :D

(Greg and Sara are sitting in the middle of a desert)

Greg: Sara, I wanna say that I happy that you're with me, sittin' here and wait for the fireworks
Sara: Me too Greg, I dont know that you're romantic
Greg: *Look at the clock* Sara....I wanna ask you something
Sara: Yeah?
Greg: Why do you choose me to be your boyfriend?
Sara: *Smiles* Cuz you always make me happy whenever im sad Greg,
Greg: Hehe..*Look at his watch* Sara, Its 10 seconds left before 2008
Sara: Yup...and im happy to spend this last few seconds of the year with you
Greg: (10) Sara..*Take Sara's right hand and rub it lightly*
Sara:(9) Yes Greg,
Greg: (8) Isnt the night beautiful?
Sara: (7) *look at the sky that is full of stars* Yes..love it
Greg:(6) I have a question for you Sara,
Sara: (5) Yeah?
Greg: (4) *Takes out a small box and open it* Sara, will you marry me?
Sara: (3) *Gasp* Oh My God, Greg!
Greg: (2) I want you to be mine forever...
Sara:(1) Yes! *Take the ring and place it on her ring finger
Greg: (0) *Kisses Sara lightly* (Fireworks are seen in the sky)

Both: *Broke the kiss and look at the fireworks*
Greg: *Smile* Happy New Year honey..
Sara: Happy New Year Sweetie

(They kiss each other again, and the fireworks are popping throughout the kiss)

WOW! this is my first dialogue without dirty thoughts in it :D I dont know how to describe the fireworks thingy... :lol:

Naz, haha, you just keep going and going with those dialogues, huh? That’s great! Really love them – keeps the Sandle spirits up. :3 And really helps with inspiration. To be honest, I thought your first one was going to stay clean. xD

Welcome to the new thread, Pau! :D As new as I am here, I’m sorry for your rough year, and hope you the best this new year. :3 To everyone. And keep those hopes high – let’s not let our ship sink! And Pau, I can really picture the champagne shared between the two as well. :3 Good sentence!

And a question for everybody.
Sara’s in San Francisco to visit her mother. Do you think Sara’s also living in the same house as her mother is, or in a separate place?

SaraStar said:
And yeah Hestia, it's my very first time on TalkCSI opening a thread and I'm proud to say it's even my favourite thread! :D I feel a little bad that you couldn't do it again, but I'm sure you'll get your chance soon. Because we're planning on having waaay more Sandle threads, aren't we? We're the shippers of hope, after all!
Don't feel bad! You've been way overdue to open up a new thread and I considered you much more lucky than I was, so I was hesitant to open the dreaded #13 (especially under recent lack of Sara circumstances). All of this was before Skell came along, of course! :lol: But I did get to open a Miami thread and as you said, I'll have many more chances to open a sandle thread, so keep posting gals! ;)

Now for my part: In answer to Eva's earlier query, if I could change/alter a sandle scene, I may have to go with the almost kiss in Organ Gringer (Did someone else pick this? I should probably read the last thread for answers!) This was before Sara was all aflutter for Grissom and she was the one who said she would kiss him; got close to him. If only he took the initiative and actually leaned in – just a bit – barely brushing her lips, I'm sure she wouldn't think of him as just a friend.
Blush.gif

Naz your exuberance and energy is infectious! Your dialogues are great! (I particularly liked the romantic desert scene, with them watching the fireworks... all alone. :D)

luvincsi said:
The clock just striked 12 here so Happee New Yearrrrrr! May this be a Sandly year for us! :) *fireworks*

I don't want to get all emotional or something but I just want to say that the whole year I've spent with you guys, through those moments where I was a newbie and you guys welcomed me with open arms, cheered me up when my grandfather had a stroke, always lifting my spirits through of all the sandliness, I felt home and met real! :D Thanks for being a great part of my life this year and -- next year. :) *hugs all Sandle-buddies*
Awww, Pau, you're a sweet girl and I'm glad you had fun in the sandle thread.
Hug.gif
That is our aim; spreading sandle love and positivity!

Happy New Year, hun!

Hestia said:

Now for my part: In answer to Eva's earlier query, if I could change/alter a sandle scene, I may have to go with the almost kiss in Organ Gringer (Did someone else pick this? I should probably read the last thread for answers!) This was before Sara was all aflutter for Grissom and she was the one who said she would kiss him; got close to him. If only he took the initiative and actually leaned in – just a bit – barely brushing her lips, I'm sure she wouldn't think of him as just a friend.

I picked that too! I knew people would agree with me on that scene. :D Let me paste the dialogue I made for it from the last thread:
Skell said:
Wish they could have a "what if" episode, you know? Where they'd put all the things in the show that could have gone a different way... just, what if.
But I doubt it.

But if the writer's did change the scene, I think it would go something like this:
Sara: You know I could really, really, just kiss you right now.
Greg: Wow… you could?
Sara: Yeah…
Nick: *comes walking in, his nose in some files* Hey guys! Any luck on the case -- *looks up and sees the situation* … am I interrupting something? *sly smile*
Greg/Sara: Yes/No.
Sara: … *whispers to Greg* but I can’t. *holds position for a moment*
Greg: … *watches Sara leave and turns to face Nick with a blank stare*
Nick: … I’ll be on my way… *scurries off*
Greg: … *dejectedly spins in his chair and sighs* So close!

They still wouldn't get them to kiss. They'd find a different way to avoid it, just to tease us.

Trying to think of other scenes... I went through a bunch of Sandle quotes today, they were so cute. :3

Happy New Year everyone!!! *huggles* Hope it'll be a good one!

Naz, that last dialogue was soooo cute! Loved it so much!

As for my "would-like-to-change-scene":
It's in, erm... actually I'm not sure, is it in "Who shot Sherlock?", when she asked him "Feel like celebrating after shift?" And he said No... why?? I wish he'd smiled at her her and said "yes, let's do that, alone" :devil:

Maybe you've already noticed, but I wanna post it anyway (although Xmas is over): my winner banner from the lastchallenge! I take it as a positive sign that the Sandle love is still strong!

christmaschallenge1.jpg

Happy New Year! :D What better way to start the new year with some Sandly spirit, eh? Any resolutions for anybody? :3

That's an amazingly cute banner, SandleDL. :D Really -- their stare... the quote... you said that was a winner in a contest? Awesome! :D

And I think you're right -- that scene was from "Who Shot Sherlock?" Great scene, shows Sara is affectionate towards Greg. Wonder what it would be like if he said "yes." I'll think of a dialogue later. :3

Hi,
I lurked a lot on the previous Sandle thread but I figured... new year, new thread, maybe I should jump in.
So yeah, here I am. I love the fact that there are so many other people who haven't given up on Sandle. It makes me really happy.

I hope this is ok: I was reading the discussion about what people would change about various Sandle scenes and it reminded me about a dialogue that I wrote which extended the scene in 'The Chick Chop Flick Shop'. I thought you guys might be interested... but I really apologise for the length of it.

Sara: We're not even slowing them down.
(There is a pause as Greg collects his thoughts)
Greg: (slowly) Well... I know I haven't been doing this as long as you have, I can't say I have the same experience, but... I do know that I thought really hard about whether I wanted this job or not. And you know what? It was the idea that we are making a difference that really swung it for me. You don't get that same feeling in the lab. Here, we bring closure... and justice... even though sometimes, to quote Sofia, we pay a hell of a price for it.
Sara: (sighs) I wish I could still see it like that.
Greg: (very concerned) Well, maybe you need a break.
Sara: Um, I'm on break right now.
Greg: No, I meant like a vacation. A break from work.
Sara: Greg, I just had medical leave.
Greg: (giving a small laugh) Yeah, for like two weeks. (very seriously) Sara... you almost died. That's... it's a big thing. It's gonna mess with your head. You just came straight back into work.
(Sara doesn't answer)
Greg: Just think about it, ok? I... uh... I hate to see you like this.
Sara: Ok.
(Greg nods and goes over to his locker. Sara watches him.)
Sara: Greg?
Greg: Mm?
Sara: Thanks... you really are a good listener. And you give good advice.
Greg: (surprised) Oh... well thanks.
(Sara smiles at him)
Greg: You got time to grab something to eat?
Sara: Yeah, I could really do with some food.
Greg: (laughing) Usual place?
Sara: (laughing too) As always.
(Sara gets her stuff out of her locker. They both walk out of the room)
Greg: (as they walk out the door) For the record, I was always really upset when the brown-haired girl died in those films. It's why I don't watch them very much.
(Fade on their laughter)

Yay! Welcome Salean! I do hope you decide to stick around with us. :3 I just joined, and I love this group of people, and the hope we share for Sandle. It's awesome, really.

Definitely love your dialogue. It's cute, comforting, and definitely in character. I can picture it happening on the show -- only wish they had made it that way. :3

Welcome again! Wish I could say more, but I have to go. Happy new year! :D

Salean, welcome on board! I love that dialogue, it's totally in character, I wish Greg had said something like that! And do you never, never again apologize for long dialogues - the more Sandle love, the better!

Edit: Wow I haven't even noticed that I've been promoted! :) CSI Level One, yeah! :D

Thanks for the lovely welcome Skell and SandleDL !
I tried to make the dialogue as in-character as possible so I'm really happy that it worked. :)

*makes a mental note not to apologise for long dialogues* Got it :p

Oh, and congrats SandleDL on your promotion to CSI Level One!!

Hello Salean! So nice to see new Sandlers coming in; and yes, we all love seeing people who haven't given up on Sandle. In this thread we don't give up the best CSI ship! Welcome here and thanks for that lovely and well-written dialogue. It's perfect! Hope we see more dialogues by you in the future.

Kat, I definitely agree that "Who Shot Sherlock?" is worth changing. It could've been so perfect! It was SARA who asked him, instead of the other way around. Ahh, why didn't he respond?! :(

Ah, Salean! You've posted twice -- that means you've decided to stay on board, yes? Awesome! Haha. :D I'll add you to the list. :3

Kat, congrats on being promoted! :D Ooh you're just like Greg now. Haha.

You know what I've noticed? As hard as Greg tries, whenever Sara shows slight affection towards Greg, or a step forward, he does something to lose his chance -- or, rather, he doesn't do anything. Hmm...

EDIT: Just realized I can't go back and edit past posts... so here is the update list of us Sandle fans, in all our glory:
YouandMe1105
SaraStar - Eva
Dutchie - Nikki
kissmesweet - Delia aka Del
sandersidle - Katie
GregsLabRat - Carrie
luvincsi - Paula aka Pau
SandleDL - Katja aka Kat
greg_sara_love - Naz
araSgerG - Emi aka EmLee
Sabser - Jessica aka Jessi
Nami - Lisa