Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back Pau! *hugs*

Thanks for all the lovely comments/reviews to my Christmas fic! It made me so happy you guys enjoyed it. I had so much fun writing it, so it was great that you liked it too. Soon my other Sandle fic is up!

We're about 10 posts away from the new thread! :D Maybe we should decide on who's going to open it? I'd still really love to do it, but I believe Hestia is waiting for her turn pretty long too. ;)

Did you guys all have a Sandletastic Christmas? :)

Eva how was your trip to Germany? Hope you had fun here!
Wooah, 10 posts to go! I agree, Hestia should do it, she's been waiting for so long! I think the title's already set, right?
Christmas was nothing special for me, we didn't even have a tree, and we didn't give each other presents. So just my parents and me (you know my sis is in the USA), we had a nice dinner, and that's it.
I bet that Greg thought of Sara on Christmas, wishing that she'd be there... :(

Germany was aweeeeesome! I went to visit friends who live in a small village in Bavaria, called Adelsdorf. We visited the Christmas market in Nürnberg and that was so much fun. :D So I absolutely had a great Christmas! [/offtopic]

Yeah Greg probably thought of Sara. That's what I worked into my story anyway; he thought of her being lonely at Christmas, so he came to visit her. :D

Skell said:
Oh! And Hes! I am a Taiora fan as well. Haha, are you? That would be insane! [in a good way!] Haha.
Heck yeah! That was one of my anime couples that never became canon. And so my unlucky shipper streak continues. :lol: *kicks Matt*

SaraStar said:
We're about 10 posts away from the new thread! :D Maybe we should decide on who's going to open it? I'd still really love to do it, but I believe Hestia is waiting for her turn pretty long too. ;)
Awww, thanks hun! Opening my second shipper thread, of my favorite couple would be awesome (but I'm gonna need Skell for good luck. :cool:)
If for some reason I don't open the new thread, I hope Eva can open it because I know she hasn't opened a thread either and she was one of the only people who wrote a Sandley Christmas fic.
Love.gif
(Plus she's a sweetie, and my co-SPOTM person.)

You are welcome Hestia! It would be awesome if you opened it, because you always have these lovely smilies decorating your posts! I love them. :D And if you happen not to be online by that time and I am, I will do it. But let's hope you can do it! :)

Alright, funny question: if for Christmas you all were able to change ONE Sandle scene which happened on CSI, which scene would that be and why do you think that one is important enough or worthy of changing?

I think I wouldn't change a scene, but add one. I'd change the fact that there wasn't a goodbye scene with Greg and Sara when Sara left. I still cannot believe that. They are best friends! Sara wouldn't just leave without telling him about it. It seems very unrealistic to me.

Oh Dani those quotes are so cute! I love them, and the pics you posted!
I can't wait for the new thread, that'll show everyone that the Sandle love is still strong!

I have a nice quote, too:

Sandle Quote of the Day

Love, like a river, will cut a new path
whenever it meets an obstacle.

- Crystal Middlemas -

Greg will find a way to get Sara back, who knows what the New Year will bring? I just wish he'd get up and actually do something to show her how much he cares... :(

That is a good question! Hum...
I think a lot of people will back me up on this one:
"You know I could really, really just kiss you right now."
And Greg wouldn't have turned away. :3 That's the first one that comes to my mind, anyway. But I agree... a farewell scene between Greg and Sara would have been awesome.

Edit: And Hes, I know! Stupid Matt. But the makers of teh show knew, deep down, that Taiora was the true ship. I mean, they had subtle hints towards it, and the divorce at teh very end of season two. So... yay. xD

Yeah that scene could've been so amazing if Greg hadn't turned away. I do think it's cute how it is now because it shows what a shy and sweet guy Greggo is, but aahh, what if he hadn't turned away? <3. What if he'd just said: "You could? So do it." I wonder what Sara wouldn't done then... :D

That's true, it is very cute how they made it.
Wish they could have a "what if" episode, you know? Where they'd put all the things in the show that could have gone a different way... just, what if.
But I doubt it.

But if the writer's did change the scene, I think it would go something like this:
Sara: You know I could really, really, just kiss you right now.
Greg: Wow… you could?
Sara: Yeah…
Nick: *comes walking in, his nose in some files* Hey guys! Any luck on the case -- *looks up and sees the situation* … am I interrupting something? *sly smile*
Greg/Sara: Yes/No.
Sara: … *whispers to Greg* but I can’t. *holds position for a moment*
Greg: … *watches Sara leave and turns to face Nick with a blank stare*
Nick: … I’ll be on my way… *scurries off*
Greg: … *dejectedly spins in his chair and sighs* So close!

They still wouldn't get them to kiss. They'd find a different way to avoid it, just to tease us.

God , Skell I love that ! Yeah , I loved that scene , I think I tried to think at thousands of different scenarios for that I mean that the best scene in CSI (and the Fannysmakin one) . I love it , the look in their eyes was just wow , it made me yell and still does one I watch it ! Just why the hell thise writers didn't make it like it should have been ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back