Sad Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for those who posted the name of the song that is in this weeks CSI. This will be quite the sad hour Thursday night. I can't begin to imagine a CSI without Gil.
Kevo

Have no fear, he'll be back sometime in February. Check out the spoiler lab, I think there are some details there. :)

He will be back before you know it. I can't wait to see how the team react when Grissom return. Will they hugs him and not let him go ever?

I hope we'll see some more hugging scenes! and a welcome back party! it's always nice to have those scenes *gg*

you know all the goodbye and welcome back scenes that we will/might get are realyl going to make his absence up to me *g*

Plus, Liev Sreiber is simply WAY too hot, I wouldn't even notice Griss wasn't there if I wouldn't be missing all the GSR scenes ;)

Okay Song thread went to CSI Music forum, and spoilers of future eps should be discussed in the "Spoiler Lab", or spoiler/Ep discussions should be done in its designated thread tacked at the top displaying its name. ;)

**Locked**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back