S3 - Who do you wanna see working together??

LOL! I knew that someone will take the bait :)

*answer grouphug* (....let's take Eddie with us, here we go ....)

* in group hug*

Eh, is that you grabbing my ass, miumiu? Oh, it's you Eddie. Go right ahead :D :devil:

Darn. Should've known. You're just too sneaky for me :p

*laughing*

Not me, pal! :) Who's tongue is in your ear .... Carmine! What are you doing here? This is Eddie's thread and our group hug!

(I need lunch desperately!!! :))

miumiu said:
Don't be too hard yourself, you're doing fine!!!!! I know feeling, english isn't my mother tongue either. I always afraid that I'll say something really stupid or understand completely wrong...

You guys have to tell me if I write weird things :)

Thanks! And you're doing fine too ;)

Hey, we're victims no more :)

.... still long journey to avatar!

You should start posting in the Locker Room thread or something, miumiu. The posts will just fly by :D Besides, you can still have a banner instead untill then

I voted...

Mac & Stella
Danny & Flack
Hawkes, Danny & Flack(hello awesome threesome!!)
Danny, Stella, Flack

Heh, I don't remember who I voted for, but I would love to see more of Hawkes and Lindsay honing their field skills. Mac hasn't been getting a whole lot of screen time lately, but I love to see him working.

:lol:Maybe they should just expand each episode to two hours so we can see all that we want every week!! :lol:

as far as ny, mac & stella. I would really like to see the vegas and miami teams together. I think with grissom and H
a team that would be awesome

I want Mac/Stella back. :[ Their chemistry is amazing and please, bring it back for me.

I'd love for some Danny/Flack and some Hawkes/Lindsay for the new season.

Yeah, that's what I want to see.

Mmm. Mac&Stella. Because... they belong together. 'Nuff said. Danny&Flack because their interactions are the greatest ever. They've got enough NY attitude for everyone on the team. x3 Danny&Mac... because I'm a spaz when it comes to this ship. And Hawkes&Lindsay because A. I love Hawkes. Very much and B. because I would really like to see Lindsay work more with him, to take away from her obnoxiousness (haha) and to see her interact with different types of people. I'm sure she doesn't work with Danny as much as my mind would like to think... but I still think she works with him too much. ;3

Back