Ryan/Lindsay- Crossover

Can I remind you all of the 3 Line Rule that is currently in effect here at Shipper Central:

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

Can I ask that everyone tries to flesh out their posts and make them more discursive? Many thanks :)

szmandatogoholic said:
Okies. We'll try that. It's just too hard to come up with a ship name.

Well then I'd suggest that you have a discussion regarding the ship, in addition to trying to come up with a name.

How would this pair meet? What would attract them to one another? Would they have a long distance relationship or would one of them move? If so, which one? What kind of a relationship would they have? Would you like to see another cross-over between NY and Miami so this pair could spend some time together (I assume you all would) - if so, what would you like to see happen in that cross-over episode?

Short messages to come up with ship names is not having a ship discussion, and that is what this thread should be for. Every post should attempt to generate discussion.

I forgot all about that. My summer cold is going to my head, and I came up with that on a school day, and I am in high school, so... *shrugs* I dunno.

If my words are discontorted in any way, please forgive me, it's 6 in the morning where I'm at and it's probably the only time I'll get computer time.

How would they meet- Okay, I was thinking last night (while working on a story for a fanfic contest because I made little progress on that) that maybe Ryan and Lindsay could meet in a seminar or something. What would attract them to one another- the usual things: eyes, personality, smile, etc. (I can't think. I'm tired right now. :lol:.) Another crossover between Miami and NY WOULD be good, I'd die happy and probably miss school for the two days after each episode because of sleep deprivation, but it probably wouldn't happen. They've already had two crossovers in the past two years. (Sorry.)

I could see them meeting at a seminar or maybe on vacation.

I don't watch Miami that much. It seems to me (correct me if I'm wrong) that Ryan is a no nonsense type of a guy that doesn't tolerate a lot of crap. Lindsay has those small town country girl values.

I think that they would like each other based on those values. And then they might see something in each other like looks, smiles, etc. :)

I would love to see them work together on a crossover case. I think they would combine their personalities, values, and flair for science to solve a case.

three line minimum

Sorry, I just had to post that.

Hey! Just posting that made me NOT sneeze!! That's sooo cool. Oh, wait... *achoo* dang it. I hate my life. Except for the CSI part. That's awesome. :p *watches her screensaver*

szmandatogoholic, please check your PMs for a message from me regarding posting.

A general reminder - posts do not only have to be a minimum of 3 lines. They MUST ALSO be ON TOPIC. Otherwise, they are still spam. Thanks.

I was watching my screensaver so I can wait for another chance to post on-topic.

Okay, so... I am still trying to come up with a ship name. And I also had to reupload something so I can make a Ryan/Lindsay banner... but don't expect it for awhile. I'm about to leave. (And when I sneezed, everything I was about to type went out of mind.)

How would this pair meet? - I think that Ryan and Lindsay would probably meet in a crossover. Even though that seems so sterotypical, that is the only way I can see them meet. Ryan to me doesn't seem like someone who would go to New York for a vacation, he seems to me to be someone who likes warmer temperatures. Lindsay would probably go to Montana to see her friends and family on vacations, so I figure they the best bet is the crossover.

What would attract them to one another? - They both have a flare to them that is distictive. I think they would instantly click, you know how you can be friends with someone quickly but not quiet sure why? That's what I think would happen between these two. Plus there is Ryan's sexiness and Lindsay's girlish charm.

Would they have a long distance relationship or would one of them move? - They would probably start with a long distance relationship, because neither seem like the people to rush into things, and then as they started to get more serious one of them would move.

If so, which one? - Probably Lindsay, she seems to be the most flexible about things. Ryan is OCD so he might have problems moving. I think it would work out better if Lindsay moves into Ryan's place.

What kind of a relationship would they have? - They would probably be friends first for a while. Talking on the phone and stuff like friends. Then maybe Ryan could surprise her and fly out to New York, taking her out on a romantic first date. It would be a solid relationship built upon their friendship.

What would you like to see happen in that cross-over episode? - I'l like to see friendly joking. Ryan doesn't normally smile and laugh alot, but I can see Lindsay making him. Maybe at the end a friendly hug goodbye.

i agree with Amanda on everything except who would go where. i think Ryan might go to New York, because i can just picture him in the snow and stuff in those sweater vests *giggles*. but what if niether of them moved? they just hooked up and left eachother. i think Ryan would be pretty miserable without Lindsay, and Lindsay would just sulk.

-x-liv

FrostBite said:
i agree with Amanda on everything except who would go where. i think Ryan might go to New York, because i can just picture him in the snow and stuff in those sweater vests *giggles*. but what if niether of them moved? they just hooked up and left eachother. i think Ryan would be pretty miserable without Lindsay, and Lindsay would just sulk.

-x-liv

Oooh, sweater vests. :p Sorry, off-topic, I know. But maybe Lindsay would fall for those as well as she fell for Ryan... IDEA!!! God, you're good, Liv.

Yeah, she probably would sulk. And Ryan would probably do something crazy, because of his OCD.

Speaking of his OCD, how do you think Lindsay would react to it?

Mehh. I don't think she would care. I think taht they'll just go on coping with it.

And I'm totally addicted to goddess_loki's Ryan/Lindsay fics. I think they're totally adorable.

Something that should happen in a crossover eppisode is flirting. Shameless flirting. Something needs to happen with Erica in there as well, becuase she would probably throw Lindsay for a loop.

-x-liv

And I'm totally addicted to goddess_loki's Ryan/Lindsay fics. I think they're totally adorable.

Something that should happen in a crossover eppisode is flirting. Shameless flirting.

I would love to have shameless flirting on any of the CSI's. But I guess it would only ever work in fic. If I haven't read goddess_loki's fic I might not have ever really thought about it but than again they are both my favorite from the two shows.

Back