Ryan/Jon WolfePack Addicts Pics #1

BDS if you want, I can wait to pick the winner (which is really hard already) so that you can join in.

If that's okay with everyone else?

I don't have a problem waiting, but BDS does sometimes have problems being able to get access to a working computer.It would be great if she could join in.

Oh, gah! I can't stand it. I just need more pics. BDS the moment you have a chance to join in, I wanna see you jumping in like wild fire, got it?! lol. Anyway, I must announce a winner so we can post more... and fast. Sigh, though... having Jon with me for however a brief moment was fantastic, :luvlove:

Runner up (I cannot resist him being a lefty)

MiamiStyle: All arms... and hand.

(btw: LOVE your new icon)

But the winner goes to those amazing younger buff arms. I am a sucker for his younger looks... a girl can't help it.

greatfan: Early Arms

Thank you GG (happily extending arms for Jon).

For our next theme,lets see Ryan's infamous head tilt and/or crossed arms.We can see both together or seperate.
See in you 24!

Gah, will try to jump in cause I'm so positively charged right now;) My friend has great dogs that are charging me with happiness (even though I've been scared from dogs most of my life).
Defo I'd not be standing aside for that long time if I miss my fav eye-candy for that long time already. Uh seems I'm going home today so I might get a good look at my Jon/Ryan collection (AND THAT SONG I HEARD YESTERDAY!!!)

Back