Ryan/Jon WolfePack Addicts Pics #1

Gah! This is gonna be super hard! Keeping the theme going until tomorrow! Loving everyone's submissions, yum...

Alright, announcing the winners before I have to run off to class! =).

Runners-up:
KM:
Some Whoop ass Wolfe Style <-- I don't know why, but I love seeing him all tough and rough, yum!
GF:
Down and Out Whumping <-- This one still tugs on my heart strings, =(.

But the winner is:
BDS
I'm strong! <-- I love this one because it shows him still as deviant as ever despite the circumstances, =).

Last edited:
Yikes, this is a really hard one. I'm not really sure where to find any others that haven't already been posted for this theme... I'll try later tonight when I get home, but I'm not sure how successful the search will be... sorry, =(.

it's ok GG i'll let you some more time and since the connection is leaving me all the time it's bit hard to do anyhting else than catch up on all the important Ryan eppies (yup, finally seeing real pc and headache free :))

hope noone has prob with that. i know the rules but sometimes we can slip around them....:rolleyes: :D

I remember back when there weren't any shirtless pics at all! We'd have to resort to photoshop and such.....lol!! So when I came back and saw the shirtless pics I was SHOCKED!!

But pleasantly surprised. :)

Ok ok I know that. So it's alright.
Thank you GF for posting, I know there aren't many shirtless pics around but as I said I had terrible headache and I couldn't think straight (head almost stopped hurting only when Miami started and pain disappeared only on Ryan scenes, later returned).
My fav was Identical 2
So GF, Jon's yours. Enjoy :)

Thank you BDS I have the weekend off including today so I have plenty of time for Ryan/Jon's visit.
Themes are sometimes hard to come up with so I searched for a ideas from the Vegas board and came up with an easy one.
The theme is: Blue .
Ryan/Jon can be wearing blue, or the background could have blue in it,such as an item(car etc)the background itself could be blue,such as the sky,etc.
Hope everyone has a chance to post a picture.

Oh I know. The shirtless theme idea was my friend's. She sat beside me when I couldn't figure plus my headache so she did it for me.
Whoops. I have completely forgotten Vegas board since we have Jon pics up :eek:

Now I'll remember to peek around for the next time :D

Ok will jump in after a while:)

Back