Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon#29:

Woo-hoo! New thread! I voted for "the definition of gorgeous" although I really like "Togo-licious" as well. :D

We got wet Ryan twice in a row! Although he disappeared for a while after Cal told him he kind of stunk lol. Guess he takes long showers lol. I loved the blue shirt he had on after he changed though. :)
Yes, I thought the same thing. He was gone quite a while lol. Thought it was funny when Cal said he stunk

Welcome to the thread, Country233
Thanks for the wonderful pic to start us off, Greatfan.
So, last nights was a good epi? Im going to try and watch it now.
Thanks everyone for the welcome back. Feeling so much better now, especially as I can now get back on here, with you guys and drool over our man!

Just a reminder(hangs head in shame),there are typos in the poll.
The options are:
Togo-liscious and
Remedy for Togo Fever.

LOL, poor GF! It happens to us all, trust me. I have about fifteen typos in two paragraphs when I'm on IM.

That being said, even typos can't mess up the hotness that is our man.... :D

LOL,I can't believe how traumatized I am by that typo,and I did it twice.
You are right about the hotness of our man though,nothing can take that away!

Oh, and GF, hahaha, I told my mom about the Honorary WolfePack member (from the other thread!), she's totally in. You made her day... She loves her some Ryan!!!! :D

Anyone that loves Ryan is just great with me.I'm glad your mom likes being a honorary member of the WolfePack.

9x12 'Wheel's Up' promo. OOOO......poor Ryan, his face might hurt until next week LOL.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRbUt9XiiTc
Thank you for that promo! I agree with GNRF, Ryan's so used to being beaten up or hurt by now that this is probably tiny for him, but I still love to see it, lmao.

And greatfan, I think it's hilarious that you typed "toco", probably because of that equipment you work with. Awesome. And I voted for "Remedy for Toco Fever". :p

Dayum you guys are fast, btw. New thread and already there's two pages to it. Whoa!

And greatfan, I think it's hilarious that you typed "toco", probably because of that equipment you work with. Awesome. And I voted for "Remedy for Toco Fever". :p
Don't forget about all the coffee I drank,I know that was a contributing factor too.
LOL, I can laugh now because...
Yay, the mod fixed my typos !

Congratulations on the new thread! I voted for Togo-licisous too. I was disappointed/frustrated in the last episode because again not enough Ryan. Why does he seem to disappear for longer periods than the other cast members? That being said, he was very beautiful in F-T-F. I am really looking forward to next week's episode. Looks like he is in the audience so maybe he is on a date?

Congratulations on the new thread , welcome to thread Country :) i can't wait for season 9 to start in the Uk.

weird but for some reason i couldn't watch the promo but i won't give up, i'll try as long as i see it :)

wow this is really fast, amazing:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back