Ryan/Jon#29: Togo-licious

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Jan 10, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jan 15, 2011.
  1. Togo-licious

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  8. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Hopefully we will have something to discuss after tomorrow night's episode.There will then be only 2 episodes left to 9.
    I think I'm already going into denial.:(

Looking forward to your Ryan video's BDS.

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Mhm I can't wait for that moment. This week is so long that Tuesday seems to be so far away...
    And I already can't wait for the episode to see Jon.
    On top of my Ryan withdrawal my muse decided to leave me and now I'm angry I have no inspiration.

But at least despite missing 200+ pics I have enough collection to ease down my impatience.

Of course I'll let you all know when something's up.
    I bet they'll be up around the time of the season's ending.
    And that means I'll be talking for a long time until season ends here :lol:

OMG I just realised Tuesday will be Sleepless in Miami episode! :eek:
    Reading the Episode Guide about the eppie made me mega impatient :brickwall:

Note to myself: Glue your pretty face to that screen of your tv and turn your phone off during the episode!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

You are going to really like "Sleepless in Miami". It's one of my favorites of the season.

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OOH can't wait!
    OMG isn't that the episode where the psychic "drools" around Ryan?!
    I still can see the caps from that episode in my mind.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Had another running scene with Ryan (and Eric.
    Nice find with the laced computer keys by Ryan and Walter.
    Even though I always enjoy Ryan, I found myself waiting for something more of Ryan in this episode.
    Of course he looked good in blue.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  6. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I'm glad they finally ditched the whole "Horatio stopping the bad guy by randomly showing up where he happens to be after Eric and Ryan have chased him through half the city" thing. That was super annoying and it's nice to give Eric and Ryan the glory. Other than that I wasn't paying much attention because I just got back from a trip and was trying to get Facebook to upload my pictures. :lol: I was able to follow the episode enough though. There wasn't enough Ryan for me, but screen time has been pretty good this season so I won't complain too much.

The whole episode reminded me of the book Identical by Ellen Hopkins, if anyone has read that. Really awesome book.

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Mhm sounds like a good episode. Lovely another running scene, loved the first one for the season but I wasn't bothered by H showing in the end, they wouldn't get the guy if he didn't show up, and Ryan almost fell off the bridge (or what it was).

LOL and who was ahead in this chase? Ryan? :lol:

OMG I've completely forgotten to watch sneak-peaks :eek:
    Def gotta chatch up.

8. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

This episode felt like another filler IMO. Ryan was amazing as usual, but the storyline itself was a little farfetched. I don't see how anyone could enroll an imaginary person without the proper information, especially at a university. You would need AT LEAST a birth certificate, immunization records, SSN, high school transcripts, etc. Even with the artist in residence's drive to enroll her, he would STILL need approval from the chairman of the department...

But yeah, like others said, everyone kinda just did what they were supposed to do... nothing amazing or character worthy, Ryan included. ( Doesn't mean he wasn't hot...because heck yes... HE WAS, *drool* )

AND no Ryan in the preview... darn it!

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Maybe that's what it was about the episode,nothing amazing and there was nothing character worthy for Ryan.
    I noticed there was no Ryan in the promo also,sigh.
    I'm just not feeling the excitement that I was feeling at the end of last season.

10. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Ryan looked hot last night and got in great scenes even though they weren't many.

I thought that exact same thing when I saw that scene. I can never get enough of Ryan running:devil:

It sure was much better overall from last season, that's for sure. Without that annoying character tinkering.

Even though Ryan has seemingly gotten good screentime this year, alot of this season hasn't been too character worthy for our Ryan:(

I hope that isn't a bad omen:(

I was feeling very nervous at the end of last season not knowing for sure Ryan's fate, so the end of this season doesn't seem as bad to me. Boy I can't comment enough how fast this season has gone!!

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The episodes (as far as Ryan was concerned) just seemed more exciting to me leading up to the finale.
    I did have some worry after the finale because I knew for sure someone was going to go because of the new editions to the cast and Adam's return.
    The season sped by with warp speed for me.
    Thinking back on the season,I realize that we have learned a little more about Ryan in small dose.
    We have learned that he isn't fond of wildlife,he's a stargazer and he was bullied when he was younger.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I think we've learned pretty much about Ryan this season comparing to other seasons, plus the improved screen time..
    So I think this was great year for our boy and also me too, can't believe season's near ending.
    But not for me, for me the best stuff in way ahead starting tonight :D

And now I must get some more pics to compensate lost ones...

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

* before I start, sorry for double post, but I couldn't wait and feared I'll run out of characters at hand *

OMG! That was creepy, hilarious, epic, funny and awesome!
    Great episode.
    And the beginning frankly scared me a little.
    But as soon as I saw Ryan's shoe I started to jump around in my seat.
    I so loved how he looked this episode.
    LOL the psychic caressing his face was so adorable :lol:
    I got so jealous on her for doing that :guffaw:
    He seemed to be very worried about Nat and also I kinda enjoyed how he and H promised not tell anyone about Nat shooting at them. But boy how funny was the ending with the coins falling out of that machine :guffaw:
    I had to tune up the volume of my tv to enjoy the moment better, though it's not really that possible with that stupid translation voice over.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    That was a wonderful episode,definitely one of my favorites this season.
    I loved how Ryan looked in this episode too,it's why I've kept the banner I have for so long.

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Yeah I agree.
    I recognized his outfit and recalled all the pics I've seen.
    I sometimes can remember episodes only when I see how Ryan looked that episode. Dunno but it's been since season 3. I see a pic of Ryan and something clicks in my head and I remember episode.
    BTW your banner inspired one of my video, the one 'his royal hottness'.
    I'm crossing fingers for Thursday's night when I hopefully can finish updates on my story and put up some vids and make more icons and banners, had an idea of putting them up in deviantART but not sure yet...
    Ooh can't wait the ''wet Ryan'' episode :lol:
    And if my eyes don't get wrong he's again SPOTLESSLY CLEAN after ''swimming'' for evidence :eek:
    I just love his always clean presence, it makes me think that his clothes are more OCD that he :guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.