Ryan/Jon#29: Togo-licious

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Jan 10, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jan 15, 2011.
  1. Togo-licious

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  8. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I have high expectations that we will see Ryan this week because Molly is back!

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

:hugegrin:
    definately this IS the best forum ever I've been participated and I don't regrett spending so much time here :adore: Best way to start the day, spend the day and end the day :D

I can't wait for Tuesday. My friend said she won't watch anymore b/c "hers" died but "mine" survived w/o a scratch. I forgot to warn her.
    Anyways I'm looking forward to see more Ryan on next episode (gotta check out pics).

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

You are most likely right,I had forgotten about Molly. I do have to say that her interaction so far with Ryan doesn't seem or appear to be much at all.Their first interaction was very cute,but the next was all business.
    I am definitely looking forward to seeing Ryan this Sunday.

Hello AddictedtoSpeed!

4. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Yay! Everyone's here... and yes...definitely the hottest forum for the hottest guy (I'm bias, sue me).

Molly's back? Hmmm...not sure how I feel about that. Only time will tell.

DIdn't the spoilers at one time say Ryan was going to have hay fever? I wonder if they kept that or scrapped it.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I don't really mind Molly because she is a recurring character,so we don't see her much.I also don't see anything much to the relationship other than possible friendship.

DIdn't the spoilers at one time say Ryan was going to have hay fever? I wonder if they kept that or scrapped it.
    The spoilers did say that Ryan had hay fever. I wondered at the time if some evidence was compromised because of the sneezing.

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I didnt mind Molly. But I also dont see anything more than friendship.
    Hi Kristine! Hope all well with you.

Didnt they do the whole sneezing and compromising evidence thing back in season 1 with Eric? I hope that isnt the scenario with the hay fever.

7. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Hey Kristine; good to hear from you!!:beer:

I certainly like Molly better than Nikki who was a bit of grump. Plus, I really enjoyed their first encounter; Ryan was so cute!!

Gooniegirl, your bias is my bias as well:)

As much as I like learning new things about Ryan, I certainly hope they would leave out his hayfever causing problems with the case. IMHO, it just would be another view of "bad Ryan", if that makes sense.

8. Gooniegirl3333

I enjoy Molly as well, but the thing that would bother me would be if they have Ryan and Molly flirting it up while Natalia is in danger...

Though, I'm pretty sure they'll write this like "SIM" and barely 10 minutes of the episode is devoted to her kidnapping, :rolleyes:

RE: Hayfever: Completely understand and agree. Ryan is supposed to be OCD, so if they add the hayfever, I'm afraid the writers are going to show him as irresponsible. I mean, I know he's bound to get sick from time to time, he's not SuperH after all... (wait a minute, maybe he is...) but the Ryan we know will go in a cleaning frenzy to make sure his germs aren't spread.

9. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

*pops head up*

Hey all! Wow it feels like forever since I've posted here sorry guys!

I agree with you Goonie, I'm hoping for an "Ambush" type episode - one with the team worrying about the missing CSI (Nat) and hopefully it brings the team closer (hopefully Ryan and Nat...I'm still a RaiN hopeful! :thumbsup:) btw: I know it's kinda off topic, but when are you updating your fanfic Goonie?! I'm dying for the next chapter ;)

I'm still not sure about Molly; I think I need to see her a bit more. Though I am glad her presence increases Ryan's screen time. (Stil, my RaiN-at-heart attitude isn't likeing her....I wonder why? :rolleyes:)

And to make-up for my absence, I have gifts! Ryan-caps! :drool:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

There was sneezing /compromising evidence thing with Eric in the first season. Eric had to finally fess up to Megan

I hope not,but it's not like we haven't seen that happen before,remember "Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing".
    Thanks for the caps!

11. Gooniegirl3333

Melxx, it's on its way! AND it's a biggy! =). Also, totally HEART those caps.

GF, yeah, that's exactly my concern. Hopefully, if there IS flirting, it's before the kidnapping. Otherwise, I want it to be strictly business.

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It will probably be strictly business,I've seen nothing that would indicate anything else.Of course Molly has only appeared in 2 episodes.
    I do agree that if there is flirting,it occurs before the kidnapping.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG I'm missing whole lot a bunch of posts :O

Whoa sweet caps :)
    Uh lots of spoilers...

Ahh what can I say... hopefully our wishes will come true :)

14. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Yay! I have been dying for that next chapter! :guffaw:And thank you, I've many pics of Ryan so I thought - why not right? :lol:

Agree with what your saying - flirty before the hurty, otherwise it'll look like Ryan doesn't care that Nat's missing (well, if the team know she is) and would shine a bad light on Molly too.

*Sigh* oh the woes of a RaiN fan, secretly hoping Ryan would be the one to rescue her instead of H.... :(

I'm agreeing with the "hay-fever" talk - I think it might just be used as a cute moment between Ryan and Molly but I hope it's not something to ridicule him over or make him look bad :( Ryan of all people wouldn't contaminate evidence (lol, even in a mucky pit he can still keep his white suit clean :lol:)

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG I feel totally dumb :eek:

I have no idea what hay fever is *blush*
    And when/where that was mentioned?

Ah that would be amazing if Ryan saves Natalia in the end, not H like usual.
    He more deserves that "moment of shine"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.