• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I don't know if any of you have seen this video from youtube. It's a seen from the Bleecker Street movie. Jon is in it dancing around shirtless. Hope this link works:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaNyhgokeo8”

When I saw this I squealed so loud and so high-pitched, my cat freaked out. :lol::lol: Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! OMG DID YOU SEE THOSE ABS????!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: I'm a sucker for six-packs and Jon is like rockin' a twelve there! :guffaw:Wow he looks so great!! Good for him!! I'm so stoked for season 9 you guys. I'm not even back at school for another week and I've already laid claim to the TV every Sunday night with my roommates. :p

^^
That video is great isn't it? I can't tell you how many times I've watched it.He has some pretty good dance moves.The abs are great ,you can tell he's been working out.Good luck with the TV and your roomates.

Looks like the boxing lessons have helped him learn how to be light on his feet. Did you notice that he does a boxing maneuver in the video?

^^
That video is great isn't it? I can't tell you how many times I've watched it.He has some pretty good dance moves.The abs are great ,you can tell he's been working out.Good luck with the TV and your roomates.

Haha thanks. I don't expect any problems with my roommates, I'm bigger than all of them :lol: Besides, it's not like anything else is on Sunday nights... :shifty:

Someone over on FF.net told me Jon took part in a celebrity boxing match once, but I can't find info about it anywhere. I don't know when it was or who he fought, has anyone else heard about this? That video puts a smile on my face everytime :hugegrin:

Aw, I'm so jealous of you other Jon fans. Even if I could get onto the video my poor old laptop wouldn't be able to handle and would crash again :(

I'm hoping that we don't have to wait too long for the caption goddess to work her magic ;) (kidding, take your time FFF!)

Someone over on FF.net told me Jon took part in a celebrity boxing match once, but I can't find info about it anywhere. I don't know when it was or who he fought, has anyone else heard about this? That video puts a smile on my face everytime :hugegrin:
That was in the spring of 2009,he won. I don't remember who the match was against. There was info( and I believe a pic) on whatever number thread we were on at that time.
Jon has slimmed down so much since then,I guess he would be in a different weight class if he boxed again.That TNT Togo in the poll is in reference to the boxing.It looked like at the time he was boxing frequently.There was also a news article/interview last Fall about him boxing, also found on an older thread.
I've already watched the video again this morning.

We didn't discuss any info to send in for our email feedback this week,we are falling down on the job.
I just sent in generic feedback,requesting lots of Ryan this season and to keep him character.

Wanted to jump in for a minute to remind everyone that this is a discussion thread.

We always occasionally go off topic, but generally the thread gets back to discussing Jon/Ryan
which is why I don't usually feel the need to jump in and say anything. :)

But over the last few weeks, we've tended to get off topic more than usual. A mention of a birthday, or why you've been gone/will be gone is perfectly fine, but please remember this is meant to discuss Jon/Ryan. It's not a chat room or blog, and there have been a few times lately where we're talking about other things like our fic, vids, and what is going on on other sites and other fans, than about Jon/Ryan.

We shouldn't be talking about other fans, and what is going on on other sites here. If you feel the need to discuss that, please stick to PM.

Thanks. :)

We didn't discuss any info to send in for our email feedback this week,we are falling down on the job.
I just sent in generic feedback,requesting lots of Ryan this season and to keep him character.

so this is what i need to send CBS this week?
ok anyways i'll try to do it:)

i also couldn't find that video. so wanted to see Jon. ah i think i'm on my way to get next 500 pics:)

Thanks for the reminder FieldMouse. I do think part of the problem is the lack of hearing much news , this summer seems really long,and a lot of members seem to be missing in action.Anyway,we will try to stick to discussing Jon/Ryan.
If someone wants to let others know of their fanfics,should that also be reserved for PM's?

oh well what can i say, i know i've been off topic lately and i apologize. it just happened somehow and it was somehow related to Jon/Ryan so i thought it was about him at some point.
but maybe not.
but i will try in future to keep on topic:)

Hey everyone! I don't know if any of you have seen this video from youtube. It's a seen from the Bleecker Street movie. Jon is in it dancing around shirtless. Hope this link works:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaNyhgokeo8”

When I saw this I squealed so loud and so high-pitched, my cat freaked out. :lol::lol: Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! OMG DID YOU SEE THOSE ABS????!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: I'm a sucker for six-packs and Jon is like rockin' a twelve there! :guffaw:Wow he looks so great!! Good for him!! I'm so stoked for season 9 you guys. I'm not even back at school for another week and I've already laid claim to the TV every Sunday night with my roommates. :p

Oh man, can we get a high-rez version of that.

If someone wants to let others know of their fanfics,should that also be reserved for PM's?

No a quick mention is okay. I know people want to share what they've done, but maybe comments could be made at the site it's on (such as fanfiction.net), or maybe even post it in our own Fanfiction Forum, and refer people over there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back