Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Theresa! I usually do a weekly search on there but haven't been for a bit. He looks good but I'm not digging the skinny tie on him! I figured he'd be with Justin Long.

thank you for the heads up! I agree, he is def looking better!

I believe Justin is filming a movie right now, but Justin's bro is with them..at least the guy on the very right has the same last name.

Justin was there too; he appears in a separate photo. I agree, I want to see the playful Jonathan again, and I am sure we will in due time. An experience like this cannot help but remove some youthful optimism. At the same time, I am convinced he is developing a depth of character that will only add to his beautiful personality (and features!)

Justin was there too; he appears in a separate photo. I agree, I want to see the playful Jonathan again, and I am sure we will in due time. An experience like this cannot help but remove some youthful optimism. At the same time, I am convinced he is developing a depth of character that will only add to his beautiful personality (and features!)

I must have missed seeing that pic Theresa.

I just wanted to say what a nice perspective.:thumbsup: I am still hearing some pretty awful attacks on his character and his ethnic heritage; one attack so bad it made me really angry and hurt for Jon. :mad::angryrazz: So it is nice to come here to hear positive takes; of course everyone in this forum (for the most part) adore Jon and that is not likely to change anytime soon; at least on my part. I am just going to have to stay here; and stop surffing. :lol:

Thanks Theresa!!! I knew by watching the last episode he had lost some weight. But the pics for the premiere of Cirque du Solei's new show; showed how much. His legs looked so thin and his smile was tentative. And yes TanyaWolfe, I want that big gorgeous smile back; this whole thing really messed with him. I am really sad for him right now.

Wanted to add my thanks as well, Theresa.

He looks wonderful. The loss of weight is really evident. He does look a little insecure and unsure. Makes you want to give him a big hug.

I'm sure everything will turn out okay and he'll put it all behind him soon. We'll see the infectious smile and playful Jon again real quick. I just know it! :)

Thanks for the pics Theresa.I'll join everyone else in stating he looks a little insecure.
He looks great though,he's doing something positive for his health.
It's good to see him out with friends.

I am excited! They just posted some more pictures on wireimage.com with Jon, Justin, and Neil Patrick Harris, and Jon is smiling and having fun! Gettyimages has not posted them yet but should shortly. I like gettyimages because you can zoom in to get more detail.

I am excited! They just posted some more pictures on wireimage.com with Jon, Justin, and Neil Patrick Harris, and Jon is smiling and having fun! Gettyimages has not posted them yet but should shortly. I like gettyimages because you can zoom in to get more detail.

Thanks Theresa!!! He looked like he was having a blast. It was so nice to see that huge smile. Justin was obviously entertained; IDK about Neil though; he was looking at him funny. IDK maybe I'm being a little protective of Jon. :)

Thanks for letting us know about the pictures Theresa!! He has lost a lot of weight (I'm sure his ordeal has a lot to do with that) but it does look good on him. I hope his life is heading in the right direction and we will enjoy him on Miami for quite a while.:thumbsup:

Took me a bit to find these, they didn't come up when I looked up Jon's name, weird! It's great to see him smiling! I'm waiting for them to pop up on gettyimages too. Wondering if I should resubscribe on wireimage like I do every so often....

What has Ryan all of a sudden dropped of the radar? I know there hasn't been much to discuss, but I am concerned as to how all of this is going to affect him. Just can't help it. He is still the hottest CSI in Miami. :drool::drool::drool: All the dimples and washboard abs in the world are not going to outshine the amount of charm he has. The eyes, smile and that sarcastic sense of humor; you just can't help but love him.:luvlove:

I'm sure it's just quiet because of "other " things going on.
He is still the hottest CSI in Miami.All the dimples and washboard abs in the world are not going to outshine the amount of charm he has. The eyes, smile and that sarcastic sense of humor; you just can't help but love him.:luvlove:
Of course he is,will always love him!

Last edited:
I agree with the above. He'll always be the sexiest CSI in Miami to me. :D

I can't find the pics that everyone is talking about though. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back