Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Mrs. DW thankyou very much for those lovely pics. So cute.

Theresa- welcome to the thread and thankyou for the interview. I agree with the statements about him not seeming happy with his life at the moment. L.A does seem like a very superficial place, and I personally wouldn't want to live there. It seems that he just wants something more outta life- and dont we all at some point.
Hopefully its something he can work through, and that he can sort things out and be much happier.

Thanks for sharing Mrs.DelkoWolfe!! He looks good and his place is gorgeous (am I right to assume it is his?!).

Although I don't think Jon is going anywhere, if he needs to leave CSI:M to find what he is looking for I want him to. No one should be unhappy. Until then I think his sense of humor and seeming friendliness should see him though:thumbsup:

If this is Jon's house I am going to laugh my head off because when Adam Rodriguez took a picture of himself for his Facebook page, in the background you can see the exact same Bob Marley picture that Jon has sitting up against his wall in the second photo, only Adam's is a little smaller and is hanging up on his wall. How funny would that be if both boys had the same picture hanging up in their homes just different sizes. Maybe cause both of them are very music oriented, Jon plays a few instruments and Adam plays the guitar.

If this is Jon's house I am going to laugh my head off because when Adam Rodriguez took a picture of himself for his Facebook page, in the background you can see the exact same Bob Marley picture that Jon has sitting up against his wall in the second photo, only Adam's is a little smaller and is hanging up on his wall. How funny would that be if both boys had the same picture hanging up in their homes just different sizes. Maybe cause both of them are very music oriented, Jon plays a few instruments and Adam plays the guitar.

Or they had the same decorator. :lol:
I really like these pics even though I've never thought that he had such an interior decoration...

Those pics are nice, Jon looks very cute in his little man slippers :p
Alot of times when they have photoshoots in thier homes, the home is "staged" a bit -- I imagine there's alot of added decor that normally he wouldn't have in his home; most likely it was placed there just for show.

This one's from the same article.
It had the pics already posted and a number of shots of the different rooms in his house.

I covet that brown leather sofa of his :D

Yeah, I think Jon's Bob is just for show..and those candles on the floor too. Who knows. I doubt Adam had a decorator, he's got a sister who lives out in LA too, but anyway thank you again for the pictures.
Mijszud I love your icon its brilliant.

Alot of times when they have photoshoots in thier homes, the home is "staged" a bit -- I imagine there's alot of added decor that normally he wouldn't have in his home; most likely it was placed there just for show.

Yeah, I think Jon's Bob is just for show..and those candles on the floor too. Who knows. I doubt Adam had a decorator, he's got a sister who lives out in LA too, but anyway thank you again for the pictures.

I think you're right. I couldn't imagine Jon as a guy who lights some candles and reads a magazine when he comes home from work... but the pic is very cute Yoshi :)

I think you're right. I couldn't imagine Jon as a guy who lights some candles and reads a magazine when he comes home from work... but the pic is very cute Yoshi :)
Actually ,I read that Jon did read that book that he's seen reading in that pic. I don't remember the name because I can't see some of it from the due to the picture angle,but I remember him stating either the book or author was brilliant.

Actually ,I read that Jon did read that book that he's seen reading in that pic. I don't remember the name because I can't see some of it from the due to the picture angle,but I remember him stating either the book or author was brilliant.

Oh no I didn't want to say that I couldn't imagine he reads books or so. It was more the lighted candle thing which bothers me. But it is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back